Eurofurence Community > EF14

idea of the layout of the Dealer's Den?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Peking:
It would be REALLY good to know where I am located because I must know where to put my flag. If I am not next to a wall I must buy extra equipment to set up the flag.

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: Tekumseh on 12.08.2008, 12:15:44 ---As I remember, a layout was posted for informational use and nearly instantly there were discussions and "why has xy half a table more than me" and the like...

--- End quote ---

That's one of the reasons. The other reason is that we're so tight on space that the actual layout involves an uncomforable amount of improvisation on site, and whatever layout we post here will practically be obsolete the moment people start to set up ... so we'd rather not make any promises we might not be able to keep. I agree that's far from optimal, but as long as we're stuck with the little room we have, we'll have to deal with it.

Suran:

Thanks for letting us know.
Wasn't it announced that it would be 2 rooms this year?
Or has the number of dealers doubled as well?

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: Suran on 12.08.2008, 13:15:41 ---
Thanks for letting us know.
Wasn't it announced that it would be 2 rooms this year?
Or has the number of dealers doubled as well?

--- End quote ---

Yes, but since the second room is much smaller, it does not double the actuall surface. And yes, the number of dealers has increased. A lot more artists want to set up shop in the dealers areas.

Peking:
So there is no layout this year? o.o I just have to go DealerĀ“s setup and grab a table which is free?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version