Eurofurence Community > Fursuiters Forum

Traveling with Fursuit

<< < (2/4) > >>

njhcerebus01:
i just carry mine on teh plane in a long bag that will have all my stuff and i just put it on the over head seat and it will be safe here  :)

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: njhcerebus01 on 25.01.2007, 16:34:39 ---i just carry mine on teh plane in a long bag that will have all my stuff and i just put it on the over head seat and it will be safe here  :)

--- End quote ---

Make sure the airline will allow it. Most airlines have gone REALLY paranoid over hand luggage restrictions lately.

njhcerebus01:
i think BA might allow one hand luggage but if they don't well i have to tell them i have too because i got no other way becuae am only bringing 2 bags the cloths one can go with the rest of the luggage while my fursuit bck won't and they don't let me on with it well i want to them make it and if they mess up on it well i sue them

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: njhcerebus01 on 26.01.2007, 23:00:04 ---i think BA might allow one hand luggage but if they don't well i have to tell them i have too because i got no other way becuae am only bringing 2 bags the cloths one can go with the rest of the luggage while my fursuit bck won't and they don't let me on with it well i want to them make it and if they mess up on it well i sue them

--- End quote ---

You've NEVER had to deal with an airline, did you? :) Currently, BA only allows one piece of hand luggage, maximum size 56x45x25cm (22x18x10in), maximum weight 6kg. If your luggage doesn't meet those criteria, they will not let you go on board. And if you tell them you're going to sue ... they'll laught at you, and say "yes please", and serve the next customer in line :) After all it's all in their Terms of Service that you agree to when you buy the ticket.

So make sure to ask the airline first, if your hand luggage is within allowance.

njhcerebus01:
my goal becomes clear get a smaller bag to for my head and stuff it withhand paws and etc in it! because all my fursuit won't be that heavy maybe less or just above 2kg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version