Off Topic > General Furry Talk

EF Dreams

(1/4) > >>

DarkRacoon:
Ever since EF11, the road to EF has been a long and hard one for me (*giggles*, I said long and hard one)

As I have at least 2 EF dreams a month I'd say, all of them ending in some kind of bad way, my last one involved me going to EF, but arriving one week early at the old Nurenburg location, I head back to England and leave my fursuit in Nurenburg because I'd be coming back in a week, but then I remember EF is in a different location and I have to get a kind german fur to swing by Nurenburg to collect my fursuit.

Others have involved getting there too late, forgetting my fursuit, arriving and it being on a pirate ship.

What dreams of Eurofurence have you had?

vegivamp:
eh :-)

It's way too far off to dream about it for me. The tought of EF on a pirate ship is worth considering, though  ;D

Snowy Fox:
I hardly ever remember my dreams... unless they're really out there...

If anything EF-related creeps into my sleepy ol' head though, you'll be the first to know. =P

Lokosicek:
I had a dream yesterday... I was at the Ringberg hotel grounds, along with some other furries (all were dressed in fursuits), and we were all dancing the Dr. Reanimator scene... kinda weird. And funny... Zarla was there too, though she looked more like fox from this years Further confusion - http://radjin.net/img/cons/FC/07/17/img/070117170417.jpg (Radjin's photos).

Uff, I think Im just impatient  ;D

Okami:
I had one tonight. It was short and said nothing. Black and white of course.

There were Cheetah, Tani and Nightfox having fun. I don't know why they were looking at me all the time and they didn't looked like themselves. Weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version