Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Human staff!

<< < (2/2)

Dhary Montecore:
I hope that more members of our team showed kindness, understanding and compassion during the convention. The goal of security operations at eurofurence is to ensure the safety and fun of our attendees -  such situations are fortunately not always visible to our guests.

Shay (Wolly):

--- Quote from: Dhary Montecore on 01.09.2009, 22:28:41 ---I hope that more members of our team showed kindness, understanding and compassion during the convention. The goal of security operations at eurofurence is to ensure the safety and fun of our attendees -  such situations are fortunately not always visible to our guests.

--- End quote ---

Oh I am sure that they all did their absolute best! Dont get me wrong! Its not that its only Gyroplast that did an awesome job, I think everyone did! Its just one thing that I happened to notice! With someone showing that much compassion and understanding in a leading position, working together with people like you (as I read in your conreport), it just shows!

Hope you guys all return for EF16 to continue the great work! All in all, it all comes down to teamwork! :)

Grovajl:
I think that Gyroplast is so awesome because he is a fennec foxy? dunno  ;)

Dhary Montecore:

--- Quote from: Grovajl on 14.01.2010, 03:00:46 ---I think that Gyroplast is so awesome because he is a fennec foxy? dunno  ;)

--- End quote ---

First of all: Gyroplast is NOT a fennec fox. And second: This topic is quite old ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version