Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Honest Feedback about external restaurants here please.

<< < (2/9) > >>

Lokosicek:
I second Vixus. The Asteria greek restaurant behind the hotel had tasty dishes (their gyros was YUM!), and theyre were very welcoming, even had a discount prepared for EF attendees, which was awesome. I wholeheartly suggest this restaurant for the next year.

Andy the Squirrel:
I really enjoyed the breakfast sunday morning in the italian restaurant near the hotel, fresh warm croissants and bread, nice coffee.

SupernovA:
One of my favourites was the Asia Place in the shopping mall (not the buffet one, I don't like buffet's).
Waiting time was not long, food was great, especially the crispy duck, oh omnomnom!

We also went to the Italian place, which was very good. Waiting time was resonable. House of steaks made  us wait for our food for more then 1 hour, our order got lost. Eventually we got it and it was very tasty (spareribs!)

I'm quite content with all the food places, good food and very cheap!

Alpha_Ki:
I've only been to the Italian restaurant "La Piazza" next to that fountain behind the hotel.
The food was excellent and made with fresh pasta. Prizes were also ok.
Some meals were more than enough, some could have been more. The waiter was amazing and we had so much fun we cried. (He told me he won't be there next year but the restaurant worthes a visite for the food anyway!)
The owner even came to the hotel on Saturday after closing to thank the chairman for the great guests we were.
Opening times are daily from 11 to 24. Sitting outside is possible.

On Sunday we had brunch at the Café Flair, right next to the McDonald's.
http://www.cafe-flair.de/
They offer brunch on Sunday and holiday - very good food in lovely atmosphere for 7,90 Euro.
The mozarella-tomato-salad was yummy and they had very good cheese there.

Very good ice cream we had at the Rialto, next to the "other" huge shopping center Allee-Center in the Breiter Weg 19. Five Minutes to walk from the Hotel.

And best Doener I had since long time was at the Bingöl Grill in the City-Carré next to the hotel at the entrance to the Kaufland supermarket. Gosh, that was gooood!
The Asia Snack on the other side was also nice and offered good quality.

SibSerag:

We were twice to the "ALEX" restaurant/bar (out of the rear hotel entry and then turn left, 2mins to walk).
They have outdoor tables too, in front of the fountain.

It was really good: broad choice of  tasty food (Salad,Steak,Schnitzel,Burger,...), quite inexpensive and good cocktails.

I second the good feedback about the "Asteria" greek and the chinese in the mall, yummy.

There is really no need to buy anything, food or drinks, from the hotel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version