Off Topic > Everything Else

Mosquito problem?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Elfasi:
The mosquitos at Magdeburg were pretty bad...  I always react badly to insect bites, but these suckers, I got a bite on my hand on Tuesday, hand swelled up really big, and now 8 days later my hand is only just back to normal.  Got bit 5 times through my jeans while walking to a restaurant.  They seemed much worse out beyond the hotel, not so bad in and around it, thankfully.  I suspect smoker-con out the front helped keep them away.  Next year, I bring lots of insect repellant!

Nimrais:
I saw a lot of people with mosquito bites at their neck. And I had some bites too. Those things were really annoying.
I still find it strange that there were so many of them - in the middle of the city.

krakendwaggin:

--- Quote from: Elfasi on 08.09.2010, 16:20:55 --- I suspect smoker-con out the front helped keep them away.  Next year, I bring lots of insect repellant!

--- End quote ---

Smoker-Con *laughs* well, being part of that I did catch the lil mozzies buzzing around in the smokers cage inside the hotel!

SupernovA:
Well, the little f#ckers found me too, tho I havve nothing to complain. Got bitten twice, normally if there are mosquito's I end up half eaten by the bastards, so I was sort of lucky. But it -is- weird, considering the hotel is in the middle of the city centre. Never seen that enthousiastic mosquito's!  ;)

BluePaw:
i'm used to beeing swarmed by them, beeing the owner of (a real life) horse. and the air can even be foggy with them.
and cursed enough, they realy like me :P
and so they did at EF16 to. and german mosquitos seems to be a lot more toxic then swedish.
got bit 5 times yesterday at the pasture, and the ones i got last week are still bigger then the newer additions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version