Eurofurence Information > Programming

DDR / Video games room ?

(1/6) > >>

Hrs:
Hello,
Does anyone planned to do a DDR and/or video game room this year ?
I don't think I'll have the time to do it this year, but if needed, I can provide some equipment like DDR pads, screen, computer, sound system, etc.
So just reply on here if you're interested to do something.  :)

Ator:
Woah!
And I just wanted to create a post like that! :D

I'm really interested 'bout DDR room this year too!
Have been in DDR since many years ago, so would be veeery happy to meet some other furries who like that as I do :3

Plus am gamer as general, so I vote for some fighting tournaments if some would volunteer PS3/X360.
I think there're at least SOME Tekken/Soul Calibur/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat players out there!

And Kinect games'd really do too!
I mean, it's fun, and it's for everyone!
Anybody can join in, and I'm sure it'd be so much joy for fursuiters!

I'd want to bring my DDR metal pad for a help top, but, sadly, it's not possible, 'cause I'm from Russia and it'd be, like, really-really tough for me to bring it along for my EF travel.

And I can't really bring my X360 too, tho I can bring my Kinect, if that'd help in any way!

Yet since it's my very first EF I'm not sure if I can help with the organisation.
But I'll gladly help with anything I can for the realisation of this!

Hrs:
About the DDR, I have 1 metal DDR pad and its control box, so I hope that someone else will be able to bring another one. We had no problem last year, we managed to get 2 pads :)

About video games, I dont have a Xbox360, PS3 or whatever. I know that kinect games could be funm especially for fursuiters, so that a good idea, IMO. The problem is to find someone who could bring a Xbox with the kinect.

Also, some others musical video games such as Pop'n music, beatmania IIDX, Guitar hero, etc. could be fun too. I remember we did it during EF15, it was not bad !

Ator:

--- Quote from: Hrs on 17.06.2011, 12:23:16 ---About the DDR, I have 1 metal DDR pad and its control box, so I hope that someone else will be able to bring another one. We had no problem last year, we managed to get 2 pads :)
--- End quote ---

I really pray for best on this one!
And I don't really think 2nd metal pad should be a huge problem!
The main part for now is to be sure if there'll be a room for this stuff or not.

--- Quote from: Hrs on 17.06.2011, 12:23:16 ---About video games, I dont have a Xbox360, PS3 or whatever. I know that kinect games could be funm especially for fursuiters, so that a good idea, IMO. The problem is to find someone who could bring a Xbox with the kinect.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, just like I said!
Not sure about X360, tho I should decide that later, maybe I can bring both with myself, it just needs a lil more thinking 'cause it could trouble my travel :I

--- Quote from: Hrs on 17.06.2011, 12:23:16 ---Also, some others musical video games such as Pop'n music, beatmania IIDX, Guitar hero, etc. could be fun too. I remember we did it during EF15, it was not bad !

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not sure 'bout BeatMania (it's pretty hardcore for many casual players), but Pop n' Music, Guitar Hero and, as for me, Rock Band and Para-Para is a very good addition!
Tho we can't be sure about people playing these games. We have to be more confident about what furries would prefer to play and avoid doing useless work.

Tho, again, I'm really excited about the Kinect idea! I'm sooo sure everyone will love it!

Ator:
Um, eventually, it've been already discussed right here:

https://forum.eurofurence.org/index.php/topic,2195.30.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version