Eurofurence Information > Programming

DDR / Video games room ?

<< < (4/6) > >>

gwyndolium:
Only got those foam things and they aren't really helping with all these people wanting to go on them haha. For suits they are perfect though!

Riffuchs:
Hi everyone!

There's a already a room scheduled for video games each evening, but the events lacks of a person in charge for it so far. All it takes is someone who pipes up and takes care of the events. In case of questions just send me a PM or ticket to events@eurofurence.org and we'll work something out.

Hrs:

--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 09.07.2011, 16:48:51 ---Only got those foam things and they aren't really helping with all these people wanting to go on them haha. For suits they are perfect though!

--- End quote ---

Honestly, If there's nothing else, that would be fine :D

gwyndolium:

--- Quote from: Hrs on 09.07.2011, 23:48:42 ---
--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 09.07.2011, 16:48:51 ---Only got those foam things and they aren't really helping with all these people wanting to go on them haha. For suits they are perfect though!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not gonna stay in the room for the whole evening though. Too much a waste of contime for me.

Hrs:

--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 09.07.2011, 23:54:17 ---
--- Quote from: Hrs on 09.07.2011, 23:48:42 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not gonna stay in the room for the whole evening though. Too much a waste of contime for me.

--- End quote ---

Actually... I can't too!
Anyway, last year the room often empty, and there was no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version