Eurofurence Information > Programming

Online Event Schedule

<< < (5/5)

Cairyn:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on 14.08.2011, 14:45:42 ---why e.G. you can't have a second round of artist payout on Sunday morning when things overlap.

--- End quote ---

Just to clarify before anybody searches the timetable: There are no art sales or artist payouts on Sunday!

Art sales will continue until all items have been picked up. (The number of people who forget their pickup will hopefully be low.)

Artist payment will commence afterwards and last until all artists have been paid (before and, if necessary, in parallel to the pawpet show). If an artist is not able to attend the payout at the scheduled time because he/she participates in an event (read: pawpet show) at that time, the artist can approach me personally afterwards or on Sunday, or schedule a separate meeting in advance. This should, however, stay an exception, and does not constitute an additional official payout date.

Rorschfox:

--- Quote from: Blue_Panther on 14.08.2011, 13:48:24 ---In addition to what Gyro said, I have a question out of curiosity: Why would Dealers with art in the Art Show be required to attend the Auction? The only reasons you would want to attend the Auction is to either bid 'n buy or to spectate. If you don't want to do either, then you aren't obliged to attend the Auction at all! You will be provided with a full review and receipt of your artwork once you pick up your art.

TbW

--- End quote ---

True, I don't have to attend the Auction. But in the unlikely event that any of my artwork does make it to the voice auction (which it has at other conventions), it's fun to watch what happens to it. And even if it doesn't, the Art Auction (and the PawPet Show) are the only two events I'd normally attend, other than running my Dealers' Den table.

Hope this answers your question!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version