Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence Videos

(1/24) > >>

Suran:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfqa_v3j5LM&list=PLDCB5E685EC745D62&feature=plpp

DONE!
24h after the dead dog party and the menu was online+dance competition uploading.
1.5d after the con ended and the Fursuit Dance Competition - video is public.
Fursuit Game Show is coming next.
Then the other parts of that "DVD-menu" you see.

please link to this play-list as I may replace some videos
a) because musical licensing (GEMA) is causing trouble (they already made one of the videos silenced until I filed a complaint)
b) musical licensing restricts how you can jump inside the play-lists
c) this is far from the best I could do with this material and more time.

Tirmy: I want to try to make at least an SD -version of the PPS from the footage you gave me combined with my sound recording, the playbacks made between scenes and a 3d title+ending. You said you had no way to upload to YouTube but I can easily remove that icon from the menu if you don't want me to.

If anyone is offended by the very basic nature of the menu and has the skill to do a better one: I'm all for replacing it.

I'm still trying to find out who to contact about the videos shown on the beamers in Fursuit Game Show Finals and Paw Pet Show.
It would be great to have them in better quality then can be had with a camera pointed at the screen at an angle.

Regular updates on the progress via Google+
https://plus.google.com/u/1/101291609984692068073

You can subscribe to that YouTube channel to get email-updates when new parts of the video get published.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Suran:
Damn!!!

"Folgendes Material wurde aufgrund der Benachrichtigung von UMG, dass dieses Material eine Urheberrechtsverletzung darstellt, entfernt:

Eurofurence 17 - Fursuit Dance Competition 4/8"

(YouTube removed part 4/8 due to musical licensing from UMG.)

Skie:
Awesome!

I'll have to get it all when I'm back home.
Wish someone could offer you a server or something because of the youtube bans :/

Suran:
I have a server myself but I'm heavily using the link- and playlist- features YouTube offers.
I'll also heavily rely on their great 3D-support where the user can choose while watching
the video without me having to provide half a dozen versions of the same video.
(times the number of parts as they have not lifted my 15min limit yet.)

Suran:
Just because there are rumors floating around:
Yes, I did film SNIPPETS of Jim Martin to illustrate our Guest of Honor and the fun we had learning from him
for the highlights-video planned to be behind the upper one of the links in the menu.
More extensive in the first sig, less so in the second and third.
All of it BEFORE he made a note about requesting no publication on the internet later in his third sig (refering to that sig).
None of that has left my HDD and none of it will unless he himself would approve the planned short sequence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version