Eurofurence Information > Programming

DDR at EF18

(1/3) > >>

Hrs:
Hi there !

As always since EF15, I would like to make a DDR panel at EF18, but I only have one pad and
the other person who brought the second pad at previous EF isn't coming this year.
I was wondering if there's someone who owns a DDR metal dance pad (preferably) and who could bring it for EF18 ?
The DDR panel could work with only one pad, but it's less interesting in my opinion.

Just PM me or post here if you can help.

Thanks !

Hrs:
Nobody ?  :(

LeTigre:
Well I could offer two futuremax fitpro metal pads: http://csimg.koopkeus.nl/srv/NL/29016700231/T/340x340/C/FFFFFF/url/futuremax-fitpro-ddr-metal.jpg

They're metal but the arrow buttons are made of plastic. I would suggest that I bring only one of them and we use your metal pad too. This may look a bit strange but one botton of one pad starts to ... have his own mind >.> But the other one works 100% :)

I haven't planned on bringing them to the EF but DDR with just one dance pad is impossibru. There has to be DDR and it has to have two Pads ;)

Hrs:
I used to have two pads, but one of them died, and I never took the time to fix it (Went to the junkyard).
Well, the only pad I have now is pretty close to your Fitpro, so if you could bring only one of them, that would work !
Just confirm me that you're okay to bring one, then I'll see if it's still possible to register the event... considering EF is in less than 2 months.

Thanks !  :)

LeTigre:
confirmed then^^ I'll bring one pad :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version