Eurofurence Information > Programming

2 VS Kage in 2012?

(1/2) > >>

Quincy the Raccoon:
Well, I can say that I missed 2 last year (I forgot why) but I do saw Uncle Kage last year. Now I know that Uncle Kage will come, but how about 2? Will he be at EF 18? (Hope so, I truly hope they'll do another 2 VS Kage on the Main Stage...)

And uhm... I was planning to give a wine bottle to Uncle Kage, is that allowed? (If not, I'll leave it be...)

Shiro:

--- Quote from: SunWolf on 17.06.2012, 21:24:05 ---I was planning to give a wine bottle to Uncle Kage, is that allowed? (If not, I'll leave it be...)

--- End quote ---

Now this is just speculation on my part..

But I actually think the man would be pissed if it wasn't allowed  :D

I'm also curious about 2 attending EF this year.
As it is not mentioned in his touring information on his homepage.

Weatoef:
At least they will be at the Ringberg, so I think it is safe to say they will be at EF, too.

--- Quote from: Onkel Kage on 21.05.2012, 17:29:17 ---I can confirm that both myself and 2 the Ranting Gryphon will be in attendance.
--- End quote ---

Cheetah:
Yes, I can confirm that both Uncle Kage and 2 The Ranting Gryffin will have their shows on stage again :) And of course you are free to give Kage as much wine as you please - it's the fuel that keeps the stories coming, after all :)

Quincy the Raccoon:

--- Quote from: Weatoef on 18.06.2012, 23:37:35 ---At least they will be at the Ringberg, so I think it is safe to say they will be at EF, too.

--- Quote from: Onkel Kage on 21.05.2012, 17:29:17 ---I can confirm that both myself and 2 the Ranting Gryphon will be in attendance.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I missed that part...  m(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version