Eurofurence Community > General Discussion

your first EF????

(1/23) > >>

FWO heltash:
if i can make it to eurofurence next year, it would be my very first con iv been too.

so how did all you feel when you went to your first eurofurence, and how did people react to you??????
all the best
Heltash (head of the FWO)

Schneelocke:
I felt really nervous at my first EF (EF 5) - I didn't know anyone, I'd never been to a con before, and outside of FurryMUCK, I hadn't really had any contact with other furs, either. But it was still fun, and I think these days, a "first con" is going to be much less intimidating, too - the whole con has become much more professional, and there's many more people there, too, so I'd assume it'll feel less "cliquish" nowadays. :)

Locu Deer:
My first EF was EF9, my first con at all was MMC6 in Germany...

And i was very nervous at that time... i did know some furs from chat, but i have never seen them before in RL.

BigBlueFox:
So far, I've made EF4, EF7, EF8, EF10, EF11 and EF12.

Then there were MMC 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Anthrocon 2003, 04, 05, 06 and Further Confusion 2003, 04, 05, 06.

Hey, the next con I attend will be my 20th Convention-Anniversary! :D

Blue_Panther:
My first Eurofurence was EFX.

I really liked the very relaxing athmosphere, where artists just sat together and drew. I have been returning ever since.

Since I had a few contacts and had ventured to other conventions before (Anthrocon 2003 and Treecon01 for example) a few people were eager to meet me.

TbW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version