Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Fursuit Lounge (EF18)

<< < (11/12) > >>

Mystifur:
Hi there,

Mystifur here. Master of desaster, herder of cats.
This is my first off-day after EF, so time to appear here it seems.  ;D

Dear Suiters, it was great to see you all enjoying our services so much.
I would like to wholeheartedly thank my team and volunteers for helping so much.

Kazzador and his girlfriend volunteer whos name I forgot, for setup and providing service for many hours.
Tekumseh, JonathanO and the other people whom I basically hijacket to help with the setup and breakdown.
Furvan, Wolffire, Doco for helping in the lounge despite their other jobs.
Tigerseye for Dealing with the entire fursuit badge business.
The security team for their eyes on the lounge and the help with the parade.
...and Jake (Who, while new on ther team, is appearantly either going for my job, or planning to have his bed placed in the lounge to he can work there 24/7 next year.)  ;)

"Starship Fursuit-Lounge" is an ongoing adventure we've been working on all the time, with a lot of planning unnoticed in the background.
It took me 10 years to get it to where it is now, and I could absolutely not do it without my crew and helpers. Thank you so much.

I would also like to thank everyone for their input and ideas. Please keep 'em coming. :-)
We will not (be able to) use all of them, since some just fail to work out in reality.
And believe me, during the last decade, the senior lounge staff had ample opportunity to find out what works out, and what just doesn't. *g*
Yet, we still aim to improve  ...else, it wouldn't be Eurofurence now, would it ?

Jake R:

--- Quote from: Mystifur on 07.09.2012, 14:31:03 ---...and Jake (Who, while new on ther team, is appearantly either going for my job, or planning to have his bed placed in the lounge to he can work there 24/7 next year.)  ;)

--- End quote ---

I think I do much better when not in a leading position, but a bed in the fursuit lounge? Biggest bedroom in the entire hotel, yes please! =D

Fairlight:
You'll wake up every day surrounded by fluffy critters. That'd be awesome!

Wawik:

--- Quote from: Fairlight on 07.09.2012, 14:57:27 ---You'll wake up every day surrounded by fluffy critters. That'd be awesome!

--- End quote ---

I ended up with fake fur in my UNDERWEAR, and I didn't even fursuit! :P

Drachetto:

--- Quote from: Fairlight on 07.09.2012, 14:57:27 ---You'll wake up every day surrounded by fluffy critters. That'd be awesome!

--- End quote ---

This! :-* :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version