Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

EF18 pics taken by the otterly Otter :)

(1/4) > >>

Blackymoon:
Hellooooooo~~

I also want to share my pictures from the convention with all of you :3

Sorted through roughly 1400 I took and those that are posted were the most non-blurry that I could post without being embarrassed of my totally shitty camera-skills (first time shooting pictures with a DSLR of moving objects and in the dark, need more practice, ISO and manual lighting anyone? :/  ).

I will also post an assorted bunch on my FA frontpage, but that is for later ^^

Hope you like them, tell me what you think and if you find yourself on them :3
--> http://media.furcon.de/Eurofurence/ef18/Blackymoon/tn

Coadey:
These are some great photos and you really captured the colors at the dances.  Thanks for sharing. :3

Blackymoon:
Why thank you for saying so :)
I am more than happy to give something back for all that attended and those that couldn't attend :3

The dances were exceptionally hard for me to photograph because at the time I didn't have any understanding of ISO standards and manual color/lighting correction of my camera, only later when someone explained to me what I should do and when I should do certain things it got better ^^;;;

I really need more practice / skill to take even better photos without sorting so much out, good thing I took almost three shots for a single picture xD I think I will attend the photographers panel at next years EF (missed this years because it was my first con and all, running around way too much xD ).

--- Quote from: Coadey on 18.09.2012, 16:27:31 ---These are some great photos and you really captured the colors at the dances.  Thanks for sharing. :3

--- End quote ---

Quincy the Raccoon:
THANKS! One of the FEW photographers that took lovely pics of me! I'm for eternally in your debt!  ;D

Drachetto:
Really nice pictures!

And, by now, I wanna squeeeeze your big otter nose! ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version