Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF19 Feedback

(1/13) > >>

krakendwaggin:
Guys, what can I say?

The city turning out for us like they did was simply astounding, I'm never going to forget this Eurofurence for many years.

In summary it was an amazing convention and I have little to no negatives to bring up, reason being is that anything I could mention I know was beyond anyone's control because it was just so intense and so crazy this year, in example the water station on the fursuit parade, as soon as it got pointed out, it got swamped, I kinda went 'sod it' and kept going but as I said, I know this was beyond peoples control.

But I can say in positive, the dealers den's were great, the snack bar was a wonderful addition, the fursuit lounge was as always a pleasure to be able to use, so to you all, thank you so much, I look forward to next year!

Suicune:
Yeah, it was awesome, there are like no reasons to complain :D

The Pawpet show was great and the soundtrack awesome. I loved the underwater scene background *_*

The dance contest had a lot of talented people, hard to decide who was the best. My bad slow camera made a photo when someone was jumping. Funny conicidence xD

And the Fureoke night was damn AWESOME! There is nothing better than the old 70s-90s music and a lot of people singing it! Too bad I missed the beginning because the Fursuit Games were at the same time. I wanted to go back to my hotel when the games were over and just have a short peek what was going up at the fureoke. Yeah.. I stayed till the end xD
Pleas next year at the same time again!

Wow, so many people were at the Parade O_O
Sometimes there was not enough space for th suiter, but it was still funny. But please don't make it longer than 2km. My feet were killing me x_X

The Fursuit Friendly dance was nice. I just missed a mix of some known songs like in the first hour last year. But I'm glad that some songs were remixed or a few played completly without being remixed. Maybe a bit shorter remixes and more differnt songs and it's perfect. At least I stayed..
The Big Blue dance was ok. I didn't stay long, because at 2am there was hey-look-i-have-bass like music. Don't like if it just goes wobwobwob.

It was nice to see some people who love plush like I do at the plush panel :)
Too bad we didn't have more time to talk. >.<

And remember that big fan in the Fursuit Lounge? Make a room full of them and call it storm-room. It would be heaven xD

And now something regarding my conticket.
Wtf happened to my nickname? Why is "Suicune" missing? Was Starfighter Suicune too long? And who shortened it without giving me an info about it? I didn't see a message about length limitation..
Well, I could have complained about it, but I don't have the nerve to fight with problems when I just want to have fun. And since saturday I think it's kinda funny having a bugged ticket

Jorinda:
A big thank you to everyone who helped organizing EF. It was great.

I was promised there'd be an endless queue at the registration - at tuesday evening, I only had to wait a few minutes. That was a nice surprise.

I hope the roomkey-function of the badges will work better next year, having to carry an extra card that couldn't be attached to the badge was slightly annoying. Especially when fursuiting and not having pockets for extra cards.

I especially liked the parade at the Zoo. That was a great idea, I hope we can do that at Berlin too.

The conbooks are very nice, and the pocket planner was good. The only thing I'd criticise here was the flashmob/mall party thing on wednesday, which wasn't described enough. I asked at the ConOps office, but they didn't know either, so I missed that event.
With all other problems and questions, the ConOps office was very helpful. I once lost my badges, and they were found within few minutes. (Thanks to whoebver found them and handed them in.)

Another nice detail: Conshirts ins size XS. Many cons only offer the standard sizes S-XXL, so thanks for thinking of small people too ^^.

The fursuit parade was lots of fun. I got stuck in the crowd when leaving the hotel, but I think that cannot be avoided unless you'd put up fences, which would look stupid and block us from having photos with people.

I probably forgot half of the things now, so I'll just say: Thanks again to everyone, I had a great time!

Kralle:

--- Quote from: Starfighter Suicune on 27.08.2013, 01:05:24 ---And now something regarding my conticket.
Wtf happened to my nickname? Why is "Suicune" missing? Was Starfighter Suicune too long? And who shortened it without giving me an info about it? I didn't see a message about length limitation..

--- End quote ---

Just tell next time and we do a reprint. QC is a pain in the ass for 1400 Badges.

Arctic Steve:
What can I say, it was absolutely fantastic! The fursuit parade was exceptional and i'm glad I brought my camelbak with me, makes public suiting way more easier.

The walk and the people of Magdeburg will be in my memory for years to come and I'll miss the Maritim.  I got the walk from both my worn Go Pro and a friend with my camera & tripod.

See you all next year ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version