Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team (Also complaints and feedback now ;-) )

(1/8) > >>

Mystifur:
I just now returned from the Maritim, after breaking down the fursuit lounge.
(Spontaneous Dead-Dog-Lounge-Extension is always a suicide mission, but happy suiter faces are worth it :-) )

Before falling asleep for the next 48 hours, I absolutely want to thank my team for all the work they did.
And all the help they offered.  
Kazzador, Jake R, Basil, doco, Wulf.. always there and working their behinds off, when everyone else was having fun at dances or party.
Many thanks to the extra setup helpers as well, and to security and paramedics for caring for our safety during all the events.

Last minute free bus tour to the zoo ?
Down-Town Fursuit-Parade with 6000 spectators ?
Round-the-clock-EFGreen-supply ?
Shopping-Center-Flashmob-Disco ?

Non of that would have happened without their volunteer work.

But more importantly, what do you, the attendees of Eurofurence want to tell them ?
Your positive feedback is what keeps them going. Your opinion helps us improve.. year after year.

Jorinda:
The fursuit lounge was great. There was always enough dryer space, and eveything seemed well organized.

The only negative thing that comes to my mind: One evening (thursday or friday?) the drinks were extremely cold. Room temperature drinks are better for drinking fast without getting a headache.

Vector:
PERFECT fursuit lounge & events ! Thank you (and thx for the sim card too).  :)

Blackymoon:
Agreeing with Jorinda here, I got some awesome support from the staffers of the fursuit lounge and the volunteers, especially during the parade.
Giving it was my first parade in my fullsuit, the setting up of emergency water-dispensers was a literal life-saver.
Withhout those two cups of that yummy green stuff and help from a security guy with a water bottle I would have hyperventilated,
I literally "swam" in my suit when getting back to the hotel (even as an otter that was hard).

Thanks a TON for doing this Mystifur and all those helpers and volunteers of yours, the help and work there during the parade, in the lounge and during the shopping-center flashmob was greatly appreciated, you guys are awesome! <3

But I'm curious, what exactly is that green stuff? It tasted somewhat like woodruff with lime in it, but then again not - really refreshing though, I want more of that stuff xD

Jake R:
I went to go eat dinner right when buildup started on Tuesday and by the time I got back the fursuit lounge was already mostly set up.
Nearly every time I got to the Fursuit Lounge this year to fill up some cups, Basil was just about finished doing exactly that.
Having ruined my back crawling around on the floor on Saturday, I went to bed before the Dead Dog was over on Sunday, and the fursuit lounge was still pretty much fully intact. When I got back to the Fursuit Lounge on Monday morning it was 95% empty.

In short: in my opinion, this year's Fursuit Support team was better than the already great teams of the past two years, by quite a large margin. I am already looking forward to next year.

--- Quote from: Blackymoon on 27.08.2013, 15:49:16 ---But I'm curious, what exactly is that green stuff? It tasted somewhat like woodruff with lime in it, but then again not - really refreshing though, I want more of that stuff xD

--- End quote ---

It -is- woodruff - or "Waldmeister" in German. It's diluted with more water than the bottles ask for, which might explain why you didn't recognize it, but also why you found it so refreshing. ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version