Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence 19 pictures

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nienna87:

--- Quote from: Kajoken on 29.08.2013, 18:11:58 ---Thank you for the pictures. You even got some of my darker self :3

--- End quote ---

your welcome  ^_ ^ awesome *hugs*

Nienna87:

--- Quote from: Blackymoon on 29.08.2013, 16:17:43 ---Very nice pictures and close-ups :3

--- End quote ---

thanks (sad i missed you tho) but some of my photos is so bad qality that i wont upload them also next year ill have a new camera cus mine broke :(

*hugs* but happy you liked the close-ups  ;D

Blackymoon:

--- Quote from: Nienna87 on 29.08.2013, 20:24:02 ---thanks (sad i missed you tho) but some of my photos is so bad qality that i wont upload them also next year ill have a new camera cus mine broke :(

--- End quote ---

You're most welcome and don't worry, there's always next time - I'd happily pose for you if you want me to*otterhugs* :3
Also sorry that your camera broke :(

WereFox Aries:
super nice ^^

Nienna87:

--- Quote from: Blackymoon on 29.08.2013, 20:56:45 ---
--- Quote from: Nienna87 on 29.08.2013, 20:24:02 ---thanks (sad i missed you tho) but some of my photos is so bad qality that i wont upload them also next year ill have a new camera cus mine broke :(

--- End quote ---

You're most welcome and don't worry, there's always next time - I'd happily pose for you if you want me to*otterhugs* :3
Also sorry that your camera broke :(

--- End quote ---

id love to take photots of you next years at the new hotel :)  and yeh :( that made me sad need to save up for a new one and better. one that is not super  sensetve (sins its hard to be 100% still and non shakty at all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version