Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence 19 Fursuit Photoshooting: Yes, it's done!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rapante:

--- Quote from: Nahro on 15.09.2013, 16:26:13 ---Interesting to find my pictures and those of my mate under "Thanderan + Friends" even though none of the suits on the pictures is called Thanderan <_<
--- End quote ---

As we have already explained to Raklor via PM every suiter is asked, to show us his suiter-badge right before the actual photoshoot begins. The name on this badge will be the name of the gallery. So someone with the name Thanderan (a friend of yours? Your spotter?) must have shown his badge to the photographer. I hope, this explains the name of the gallery.   :)
As we are afk for one week, we will rename the gallery, when we are back home.

But now for something completely different: A big THANK YOU to all the suiters who joined us in our set this year! It was so much fun to have you there! Thank you for all the fun and the laughter, for all the great ideas and your creativity and thank you even more for your hard work! We know, how hard it is for you, whenever we come up with a pose that looks "great on the photo" but is really exhausting for a suiter. You all did great!

We really loved to work with you and are looking forward to see ya all again in Berlin next year!
Without you, all the magic would not have happended! Thank you for being there and joining us!

Jumpy:
Oh my, such wonderful photos. Thank you so much.

Kinase:
Thank you very much!

Blackymoon:
Thank you Thalian and your whole team for those amazing pictures, they really came out lovely and show that you guys know what you're doing <3
It was my first time joining your photoshoot (thanks a ton to Crazy and Aurum for letting me join!! ) and I reeeeeeally enjoyed myself there, thanks for letting us have this unique and cool opportunity to get such photos :3

See you again next year! ^^

J.C.Fox:
Great photos. :3
Thanks to the team and a special thanks to Akeela, he persuaded me to join. =^.^=

~J.C.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version