Off Topic > Introductions

Introduction: Bing the Wolf

(1/3) > >>

Bing:
Hi everybody!

My name is Peter and I'm from Eindhoven (the Netherlands). My Fursona is called Bing, but his friends sometimes call him Chase. Bing likes to chase his own tail and loves toys, especially the ones with a light in them. When he sees one, he WILL chase the toy.
Bing is a wolf and is currently, as we speak "under construction" with FurryFursuitMaker in the Netherlands. It will take some time for him to really come alive, but eventually he will live among us.
Today I'm 32 years old and I drive passenger trains. I'm happily married and father of 2 young kids (6 and 1,5 years old).
2 Times a year I'll go to Live Action Role Play events to blow off some steam and to escape from the "real" world.
I've read the whole world wide web about the furry fandom and I like it a lot, but i'm still a newbie. So please excuse me if i'm asking or saying something stupid, I still have a lot to learn. I hope I will join you on some events soon, if my work schedule allows me to.
Please help me to learn more about this fantastic world of furries. I've always been one, but just recently discovered it.
Furries rule! Give me a hug!

sincerely yours,

Peter/Bing

Wotan:
Welcome to this fascinating world :) you will have a lot of fantastic experiences scaping from the common world :D. If you have questions about the fandom just ask them and i will try to help you :)

Bing:
Thank you Wotan, I will  :)

Drachetto:
Welcome aboard!

Hope your kids like big 'furballs' :)

Bing:
They will Drachetto, they are used to furry stuff and their "crazy" father. I'm also a hand puppet player and they are my kids' best friends ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version