Eurofurence Community > Special Interests

Tantric Kriya Yoga and/or Firebreath

(1/3) > >>

Chaiya:
Hello,

I hosted the Tantric Kriya Yoga SIG last year. Unfortunately there where only 5 attendees. That was a little bit disappointing, since I carried 20 meditation cushions with me :) .
That's the reason why I want to get a little feedback first. The other reason is, that I'm now able to offer a second SIG.
It's called Firebreath. The Firebreath is an advanced breathing/trance technique. You can see it as an "expansion pack" for the Tantric Kriya Yoga techniques.

So my questions are:
1. Would you attend a Tantric Kriya Yoga SIG if there is one?
2. Would you be interested in the Firebreath SIG?

If it turns out, that people want the Firebreath SIG and if you have a psychological background or profound knowledge/experience in spiritual practices (Yoga, Zen, etc.), please contact me via PM.
The Firebreath technique is quite advanced and it couldn't hurt to have some trained people in the Firebreath SIG who can help if someone gets lost.

Meow
Chaiya

Jorinda:
I never tried anything like that, but I'd be interested.

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: Chaiya on 30.05.2014, 02:17:53 ---I hosted the Tantric Kriya Yoga SIG last year. Unfortunately there where only 5 attendees.

--- End quote ---

To be honest, it's a pretty random topic for a furry convention - I'm sure you'd get a much better response, if you were offering something that is a little more related to the topic of anthropomorphic animals.

Chaiya:
Hello Jorinda and Cheetah,

Cheetah, I don't think that Tantric Kriya Yoga being a "pretty random topic for a furry convention" is the issue here :). I hosted this SIG at EF17 the very first time and there where 15 attendees and Kages art auction was running at the same time :). That's the reason why I was so motivated to do that SIG again at EF19. I'm pretty aware of the fact that this SIG will probably never exceed the 20 attendees mark. Anyway, thanks for your input.

Jorinda, that's great I hope that there are enough people who are interrested as well.

And to everyone else, if you have question regarding Tantric Kriya Yoga or Firebreath, feel free to ask them.

Meow!
Chaiya

Cheetah:

--- Quote from: Chaiya on 30.05.2014, 18:46:44 ---Hello Jorinda and Cheetah,

Cheetah, I don't think that Tantric Kriya Yoga being a "pretty random topic for a furry convention" is the issue here :). I hosted this SIG at EF17 the very first time and there where 15 attendees and Kages art auction was running at the same time :)
--- End quote ---

All I wanted to say is that it's off topic, and so it's quite random how big the overlap is on that day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version