Eurofurence Information > Feedback

EF20 feedback

<< < (34/35) > >>

Atkelar:

--- Quote from: Codewolf on 07.09.2014, 01:35:19 ---apologies for this, the megaphone was bust and only did siren, admittedly whilst i have a very loud voice it only carries so far and fursuit heads dramatically decrease the range :)

--- End quote ---

*nods* - I did yell "CAN YOU HEAR ME" from the top of my lungs too... but the (relative) silence that responded clearly indicated a "no". And this was only one of the things going wrong here, it would fill a chapter in a comedy routine to list them all...

Kamuniak:

--- Quote from: nobs on 27.08.2014, 19:08:15 ---
--- Quote from: Fafnir Kristensen on 27.08.2014, 08:01:31 ---
--- Quote from: Fafnir Kristensen on 26.08.2014, 11:21:26 ---- no more ears protection? If I remember correctly these were previously offered unofficially by one of the attendee, did this person not come this year or couldnt offer the service ?

--- End quote ---
anyone know anything about this?

--- End quote ---
IIRC that was Thygrrr. As far as I know it was a personal service he paid from his personal money. I guess he decided that people should learn to take care for themselves?

--- End quote ---

Whut? Last years those big boxes of ear protections at dance entrances were provided by regular member? I didn't know at all. I want here and now thank that person!

It would be great to have those again in future, maybe provided by Eurofurence itself this time :) Cheap but big favor for anyone who have forgot to buy own.

nobs:

--- Quote from: Kamuniak on 07.09.2014, 22:58:30 ---It would be great to have those again in future, maybe provided by Eurofurence itself this time :) Cheap but big favor for anyone who have forgot to buy own.
--- End quote ---

Maybe selling them for charity?

Runo:

--- Quote from: nobs on 08.09.2014, 06:05:15 ---
--- Quote from: Kamuniak on 07.09.2014, 22:58:30 ---It would be great to have those again in future, maybe provided by Eurofurence itself this time :) Cheap but big favor for anyone who have forgot to buy own.
--- End quote ---

Maybe selling them for charity?

--- End quote ---

Selling protective gear isn't a good idea IMHO. Maybe a donation box next to it, but people shouldn't have to pass on protection just because they don't have money with them.

Cheetah:
These things are dirt cheap ... if someone will volunteer to be responsible for it, I can promise we'll be able to afford it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version