Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback from the view of a security member

<< < (3/3)

Rush_Lion:

--- Quote from: skyhoof on 26.08.2014, 18:16:49 ---What i disliked
was hearing from some attendees that they believed in that "staff members get everything for free and may skip all cues"
To prevent a wrong impression to attendees:
All staff members pay not only the full prices, we also pay a lot more for preparations, meetings and the like. We don't get any money.

--- End quote ---

After all the work you guys put in, out of your own time and money, I wouldn't even dare complain IF you took some liberties or got some perks (and i know you don't!). I would call it well deserved. I come to EF to have a holiday, to shamelessly relax and be without stress. And it's because of the many volunteers who DO work that that's possible.  My compliments and thanks to all of you!!

Rattie:

--- Quote from: Rush_Lion on 21.10.2014, 12:02:13 ---After all the work you guys put in, out of your own time and money, I wouldn't even dare complain IF you took some liberties or got some perks (and i know you don't!). I would call it well deserved. I come to EF to have a holiday, to shamelessly relax and be without stress. And it's because of the many volunteers who DO work that that's possible.  My compliments and thanks to all of you!!

--- End quote ---
Thank you a ton for the recognition. That kind of feedback is what makes my work worth while. It sounds like you had an awesome con, and that makes me so happy to hear. I hope you'll return next year for a new round of adventure. And I will be back, playing my small part in making the con great :)

To Skyhoof. Props to you and the whole seccie team, you rock! Not only because of the amount of work you do, but for being such a friendly bunch of people.
Funny to think, that furcons helped me to see past the uniformed person enforcing strict rules. Working with you via ConOps of coursed helped in that respect. And nowadays when I see a seccie guy on duty, I smile and think of you :)

Lutra:
You did a great job. I absolutely enjoyed the convention and felt safe the whole time ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version