Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback for the Conbook

<< < (3/7) > >>

Blackymoon:
It was nicely structured like last year, with beautiful art from some talented artists :3
I liked the double-paged timetable-scheduling again, very well done with this.
The 3D-modeled oversight of the hotel-layout was a very very nice touch, though I had some hard time figuring it out at first, with the different levels and such or from "where" you can get access to each hall/SIG-room etc. Maybe it's possible to add little "doorframes" to the model next year so you know exactly from "where" you can get into the rooms? Since the hotel is more or less structured like a maze I was running into dead ends a couple of times, trying to find the rooms - could also be that this otter here has a very poor sense of indoor-orientation xD

Fafnir Kristensen:

--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 27.08.2014, 13:57:54 ---Maybe not the job of the con but it would be nice to have some basic hotel info in there as well like:

- Breakfast times
- Internet connection (like username was family name and pass was your room #)
- check out times
- etc.

I know it's information easy to come by but you'd be amazed how many times I've been asked about them so it would be a nice convience.

For the rest, keep it coming!

--- End quote ---

these could easily be slipped inside the conbook as a extra sheet of paper (as in not part of the conbook but provided with it), a bit like previous years suggestion restaurant and places.
(and I would certainly appreciate the same with the dealers den plan with the artists name on table *wink*wink*)

silverfoxwolf:
As a suggestion for the conbook I'd have the dealers den map before the art show one. It's entirely possible to change the panels in the art show as required, but would it be possible to have the map with coloured areas to show mature and clean? Perhaps with the charity items that were on one side in a different colour, just to help people find things easier.

Gyroplast:
Wait.. there was a conbook!?  :'(

I think I haven't even opened it, let alone packed it to read at home. Probably it lied on the table all the time, waiting for someone to acknowledge it's existence.. Dhary, keep a copy around for me to read when we happen to meet again?  :P

Drift:
Thank you for bringing a short story back to the book  :D
I always loved those in the old con books, and always wanted them back, but understood that they were left out in the last years due to the little amount of space in the book.
So I was surprised and happy to get one this year! Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version