Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback for the Conbook

<< < (6/7) > >>

Axle:

--- Quote from: gwyndolium on 27.08.2014, 13:57:54 ---Maybe not the job of the con but it would be nice to have some basic hotel info in there as well like:

- Breakfast times
- Internet connection (like username was family name and pass was your room #)
- check out times
- etc.

I know it's information easy to come by but you'd be amazed how many times I've been asked about them so it would be a nice convience.

For the rest, keep it coming!

--- End quote ---

I'd agree on this, especially with it being a new venue. Just a small A5 insert would have been great with these little bits of info on :)

Atkelar:
Didn't have time to play at EF - and not even enough time to read up on it in the staff forum before the con. I also only saw the outline sketches without names attached... But here's what I made of the uncertain ones:

#3 is Löwi - accountant of Eurofurence and head of registration department.
#5 is Dhary - the security Tiger - since the "other victim is well known" I think it still counts only as one.
#6 is Pinky - charity money and pink outlines.
#8 is the one that I couldn't figure out myself - Kyell Gold fits the bill though with the 1200 pages suicide note :)

Fineas:

--- Quote from: Atkelar on 29.08.2014, 19:23:58 ---#8 is the one that I couldn't figure out myself - Kyell Gold fits the bill though with the 1200 pages suicide note :)

--- End quote ---

Wow what? Hahahaah that's just great, to bad I missed that.

I have to say, some where pretty hard to find.
For one you even had to be a fursuiter as their was 1 in the fursuit lounge (eliminating 1000 attendees from getting all 10).

For the record:
- I loved the idea from the start.
- I have immense respect you pulled it off to hand tape those outlines all over the hotel.
- And it gave me a huge smile every time I encountered one.

And I would love to know: did anyone do get all 10 right?

RyanWuff:
The conbook was really awesome. The quality, and the content was great too. And about the Investigation game, there are three furs left as a mystery for me. (Naturally now I know them, but it was kind of fun to do it^^)

Kamuniak:

--- Quote from: Cifer on 28.08.2014, 19:22:16 ---While I enjoyed most of the book and found the information quite valuable, the timetables on page 40f and 44f were somewhat misleading due to the slanted alignment: If you just read from left to right without checking the timeline on the right page margin, it was easily possible to assume that e.g. the Scary Fursuit Acting on Saturday would start at 15:30 rather than 16:00. The whole "loose pages in a folder" thing did look cool and all, but please don't use it again when it comes to tables.

--- End quote ---

This! Especially on saturday lines seem to continue on next page but are actually half hour misaligned.

Other than that, conbook was great :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version