Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Big thank you to the fursuit team 2014

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sinea:
*irony on*
Yeah lets put an parkometer on the dryer!  #p

*irony off*

Guys, seriously be social and remember yourself to put off your stuff from the dryer after (insert number here) hours :)

And yes, Mystifur is right, we need to check your badges otherwise unfriendly and curios People will come in, make Photos and drinks all YOUR drinks!

Thanks for the positiv Feedback anyway!

Blackymoon:
This year was the first year I excessively used the fursuit lounge to lenghten my suiting-time to a ridiculous degree and I can only say: Big thanks to Mystifur and your whole team, a job very well done!
Layout-wise it was nice and big, fans organized in just the right way, always clean, always filled refreshments and snacks, "cool" (sometimes a little bit -too- cool, guess I got my cold from there xD ) and generally just pleasant meeting other suiters there to have a small chat during suiting.

As I don't really have any critique I can think of, I can only add: keep up the good work guys!

Drift:
A big round of applause for the lounge team: you guys rock :)
- I always and in any occasion felt well taken care of, and like le tigre I also had the notion that the staff was cleaning and resupplying faster than I could consume and waste  ;)
- The trees I found quite usefull as well: I did not get a free space on a table to put stuff down when I changed, so I used the "pots" instead  ::)
- A triple plus for the private fursuiter balcony, I enjoyed that very much...
- Furthermore, the ferbreeze refreshing station! Outstanding, really really nice :)
- Also, I had the feeling that security worked much better this year, in terms of "fursuiters only".

My only point of critique goes to some fellow suiters: blocking the dryers with lycra is just fu***** anoying for others who want to dry their suit and do not have a spot left >:(! Honestly guys, this is an absolute no go!
Lycra drys quick enough to be stored on hangers on the sides of the blowers/the coat racks/the extra lycra stand in front of the blower (which was there this year)!!! If it is not quick enough for you taste, bring a second set. To come back from the parade and find @ 5 spots blocked by pants and shirts blowing lazyly in the wind just made me really angry unhappy.
So for next year: please do not be an arse and quit this egoistic behaviour. Remember that there are 700 of us!!! Thanks!

Axle:
Overall the great lounge I've come to expect from EF :)

On to my only gripes though:

Privacy - finding out that from the lift area for my room that I can see right in to the lounge, and that some rooms even look directly in was a bit off-putting for me and did affect how/how often I used the lounge.
Smoking - I found a couple of times that people were out back on the small balcony smoking, not a smell I (and I'm sure others) like introducing into our suits.
Seating - While I know this is always going to be limited, especially at busy times, I didn't see more than maybe 5-10 seats in the lounge. After a long suiting stint, somewhere to catch your breath is highly appreciated.

Rakhan:

--- Quote from: Drift on 29.08.2014, 17:08:42 ---
My only point of critique goes to some fellow suiters: blocking the dryers with lycra

--- End quote ---

The fursuit staff were observed being quite active in removing items stuck to the back of fans, but it seemed to be a never ending task, but yeah I hate the assorted sweaty items that everyone has to then share being blown at them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version