Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Pawpetshow will return in 2016  (Read 5005 times)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
The Pawpetshow will return in 2016
« on: 02.12.2014, 18:15:44 »

Hi everybody!

The EF20 Pawpetshow has been one of our most ambitious projects to this day, and thanks to everyone's unshakeable patience, it turned out to be a huge success. However, the three hour delay that those who wanted to see it had to experience was just the tip of an iceberg of internal problems we had to face. And fiercly determined to deliver the best performance against all odds, it brought more than just a few cast and crew members to their mental and physical limits - including myself. I had to make a promise to my friends that I will do everything in my power to prevent our team from mentally burning out. So we sat down together, did our homework, and we made a list of prerequisites that need to be fulfilled in order to run the kind of show we love to play without killing ourselves in the process. And with quite a bit of sadness, we had to realize that it does not seem like those criteria can be met next year. And since I neither want to lose my sanity nor half of my friends, I have to announce:

There is not going to be a Pawpetshow at Eurofurence 21.

We're definitely not breaking up, or abandoning the show. But it will take more than one year to face the challenges that next year will bring. We're going to take the extra year to get reorganized, and we're determined to bring the Pawpetshow back at Eurofurence 22 in the year 2016.

--> Please follow this link for more background information and discussion.
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1]   Go Up