Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Feedback for the Conbook 2015

<< < (2/2)

Sheena-Tiger:

--- Quote from: Kuuto Fox on 25.08.2015, 17:57:50 ---I really liked the images, I didn't expect them and they were quite lovely! For the next conbook, I'd like to suggest the map and the schedule be towards the front or back and close together, I helped out at the registration desk and I spent a lot of time flipping between the map and the visual time table

--- End quote ---

I would suggest, not putting it somewhere at the end or the beginning but the map exactly in the 2 middle pages.
I just checked the whole thing... the main map is quite far at the beginning, more parts of different maps feel scattered in the book and the schedule starts 2 pages after the middle.

Why the middle? I noticed with all kind of material with this kind of binding, it tends to open quite naturally or at least with a lot of ease right in the middle, if you not desperately try to get somewhere else (like flipping page by page)

My suggestion would be the following:

* the middle pages are not nice pictures but the main map
* following the main map are the smaller maps
* following the maps is the schedule

Langohr:
I really liked the design of the conbook.
And I saw the site plan being on two of the first pages of the book as a noticeable improvement. You need that often, and it is easy to find there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version