Eurofurence Information > Feedback

80's Dance at the Eurofurence 21. An Reflection.

<< < (5/7) > >>

CleanerWolf:
@Twillight:
Definately yes!

@Arctic Steve:
You should not only watch it, you should join it!  ;)

Quincy the Raccoon:

--- Quote from: Twillight on 01.10.2015, 17:35:19 ---Shall i come back with my Vinyls and of course original Versions of the 80'th Songs on EF22?

--- End quote ---
Back to the 80s with 80s songs. PERFECT!  ;D

Arctic Steve:

--- Quote from: CleanerWolf on 06.10.2015, 19:17:02 ---@Arctic Steve:
You should not only watch it, you should join it!  ;)

--- End quote ---

I would offer more vinyl for use but getting them there from the UK is a challenge without driving!

Kristofferson:

--- Quote from: Twillight on 01.10.2015, 17:35:19 ---Shall i come back with my Vinyls and of course original Versions of the 80'th Songs on EF22?

--- End quote ---

Yes, please return. I enjoyed it a lot  :)

Grael Dragon:

--- Quote from: Blue Raptor on 20.09.2015, 12:09:17 ---It was really cool and very useable.
Just to make it even better: Please try to play the original / well-known versions of the songs. Some of the songs (likely because there was no time to listen into every song) were strange remixes / remakes or alternate versions where the singing parts suddenly disappeared, or looped or went off-pace, and I am very convinced that while likely few non-Germans know the German text of Peter Schillings Major Tom, virtually NOBODY knew the ENGLISH version. :)

Aside from that, very cool thing, it rocked.

--- End quote ---

I knew the words. ;)

As a side note, is there a play list available from the 80's dance? There were tons of songs that I quite liked, but have never heard over here in Canada, and I'd love to find out the names!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version