Eurofurence Community > Eurofurence Media

Eurofurence logo and name in hi-res

<< < (2/2)

Alpha_Ki:
I guess that is what Cheetah wanted to tell you: If you use the EF-logo, size doens't matter, you make your stuff officially connected to Eurofurence and the whole organizational process. But at the moment you "only" have the guest status. Don't get me wrong, we are happy to have foxes like you as our guests... but if you use the EF-Logo you "brand" something as property of Eurofurence. I guess you don't want that either. ;)

RedFoxy:
ok, I understand ^^

Sorry for asking and it's a pleasure to come at EF and to give you an help finding new people to bring at EF or helping as volunteer ;)

Cheetah:
I wasn't planning to be as blunt as Alpha Ki, but it seems people do not understand you when you're polite and subtle these days :)

RedFoxy:
Sorry, it's a my problem, I don't speak a good english... Than maybe a more blunt speaking is better for me :P

Excuse me, Cheetah, can I ask you an OT? there isn't a way to see how many italian was at EF in lasts years like in your nose count page https://www.eurofurence.org/EF22/nosecount#nosecount-countries-multi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version