Off Topic > Introductions

My First EF (2017) and first time in Europe!

(1/3) > >>

Shakaar:
Hello Everyone!

I figured I would introduce myself a bit here;

My Name is Sha'Kaar Thunderpaws, to most I am called Sha'Kaar and some just Kaar. :)

I am a Panther with typical Black fur and as seen by my picture I am a fursuiter! (Photos Below)

I am from the West Coast of Canada, in the city of Vancouver! I am a huge Geek and Gamer, spending most my gaming time on social games like Dungeons and Dragons (and many similar types), board games and Live Action RPG's and I do play PC and Console game too. I love the outdoors and all sorts of other activities like cooking and building stuff,.. like my fursuit, props and other costumes for my LARP games.

Under the fur I am a 36 year old male, Dutch by birth but born in Canada. (IRL Photo Below)

Though I only know English, and I understand EF is an English speaking Con However, I am hoping to be sufficiently well versed in speaking German by the time I arrive so I can fully engage with more people at the con.

I do know a few furs in Europe and I am going to the con with one of my friends Sairys Wolf (who has been to several EF's in past), I will still be new to the area and looking to meet tons of new friends!

If you have any questions you wanna know about me just ask! I love to answer questions and I never shy away from the answers.

I am looking forward to meeting many new friends at EF 2017!

Lutra:
Hi :)

Welcome to the furry wonderland. You will love the EF :)

*otterhugs*

Hendrik Collie:
Hi Sha'Kaar,

I am a Dutch Rough Collie.
This is the first EF for me too.
Hope to meet you at the con.

Hugs from Mr. Collie

Shakaar:

--- Quote from: Lutra on 10.01.2017, 19:14:28 ---Hi :)

Welcome to the furry wonderland. You will love the EF :)

*otterhugs*

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I am super excited for it!

--- Quote from: Hendrik Collie on 10.01.2017, 20:23:13 ---Hi Sha'Kaar,

I am a Dutch Rough Collie.
This is the first EF for me too.
Hope to meet you at the con.

Hugs from Mr. Collie

--- End quote ---

I'd love to meet you! we can experience the joys of our first times together!

Sam T. Housecat:
Do you speak Dutch as well? I live in the Netherlands and there are lots of Dutch (and Flemish) furs too that come to EF.  :) German and Dutch are somewhat related languages; if you want to learn German, you may pick up some Dutch words too while you're at it.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version