Eurofurence Community > Special Interests

circus skills - juggling, poi, diabolo, firestick etc etc

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nekotorisha:
i started juggling about two weeks ago now. i menage to do the cascade (that's how it's spelled?) and i'm still practicing.

i hope to do some tricks at EF and buy some fire juggling balls.
anyway. till then
^^

*huggles*
nekoto

Mystifur:
You're of course all welcome to gather outside and do things any time.

However, you could even talk to Cheetah and offer it as an open-air SIG and request a timeslot.
That way everyone will know about it, and when and where to gather.

(I did that with a kangaroo-boots try out event at EF12... and found myself buried in a crowd of interested attendees.)

Zefiro:
A juggling SIG would certainly be interesting and could attract a small crowd, though it really depends on the wheather. But we should keep all fire-related stuff out of it. Doing it as performances with clearance from somewolf is ok, but handing out burning things to persons new to it will get us as a minimum a very unhappy wolf...

I'd propose to suggest it as a SIG where everyone can join and try out or teach others. Surely there are more furs out there who knows how to juggle and can demonstrate some tricks.

*purrr*

beanieferret:
Well, doing it as a sig would be fun. I'll contact cheetah and see what he thinks. I'd be willing to do some fire spinning, but I will have to talk to him before even thinking about bringing anything like that with me. I would ask that no one who hasnt been spinning for at least a year do ANYTHING with fire, and I wouldnt recommend anyone bring any fire stuff unless they're well practiced in it (and have cheetah's permission)

Anyhoo.. I'll get in touch with cheetah, and update everyone as I know whats happening.
Sound good?

Reactiv:
I'm doing acrobatic, break-dance and some of xma. I prefer long bo, but would be interesting to try poi too )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version