Eurofurence Information > Feedback

Those damn speakers (and howling)

<< < (2/2)

Suicune:

--- Quote from: James The Dog on 22.08.2017, 02:00:54 ---I'll add to this post because it happened again on the last night, this time even later about 3:45. The lack of consideration from some people is astounding.

--- End quote ---

Hah, on Floor 2 in Wing 1 we had one or two groups who didn't know people tend to sleep at night and pretended to be a noisy heard of elephants almost every night while running around the hallway. Gladly it was quiet again once they found their room.
And yeah, these speakers are a little bit annoying and the howling is pretty painful in my ears as well when done in rooms with nice echo...

o'wolf:

--- Quote from: Dhary Montecore on 22.08.2017, 22:33:23 ---We are aware of the issue and we already told people to stop and turn it down many times this year. If this remains to be a problem we will take appropriate measures.
--- End quote ---

Thank you! It got a lot quieter and bearable after you intervened, indeed.

Cheetah:
We're discussing a few additions to our rules of conduct, and an item about noise in public areas is definitely on our list.

woo:

--- Quote from: Cheetah on 01.09.2017, 13:33:29 ---We're discussing a few additions to our rules of conduct, and an item about noise in public areas is definitely on our list.

--- End quote ---
Can this perhaps include sounds made by fursuit parts as well? I'm especially talking about MLP furs, who in the last few years seem to have some kind of competition on who can clop the loudest and annoy their surroundings the most. And since it's such a sharp noise, it's far more intrusive than the squeakers etc that some suiters have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version