Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Supersponsor bathrobes  (Read 9239 times)

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Supersponsor bathrobes
« on: 01.09.2018, 13:46:00 »

Dear supersponsors of EF24,

I am sure most of you have heard of the great Bathrobegate of 2018 by now - you were supposed to get a bathrobe along with the regular sponsor gifts. Unfortunately, these didn't arrive in Berlin during the convention due to a fault with the supplying company.

Luckily, they have since arrived at the
other end of the country, were then sent to another end of the country and are now ready to be shipped to *you* at no extra charge (mostly because someone else will be paying for this mess), in a logistics adventure unprecedented even by Eurofurence's standards.

Each individual bathrobe is folded to approximately 400x300x80 mm and weighs about 1107 grams.   With 49 boxes of ten each currently sitting in my garage, that means a) we have half a ton of bathrobes to ship out and b) I can't park my car properly. 8)

Since winter is coming, we would therefore like to keep you warm and get this mess sorted out. Hence, here's how we'll handle this little affair:

If you are attending any of these events, there are bulk shipment arrangements:

• BERLIN Regulars Table
  • HAMBURG Regulars Table
  • GOLDEN LEAVES CON/SWITZERLAND
  • ESSLINGER SUITWALK / MÜNCHNER SUITWALK

Please e-mail us if you are attending any of these events and would like your bathrobe to be delivered there. It speeds up the process for everyone else as we need to do less repackaging.

Please also contact us in the following cases:

• if your postal address has changed between your registration for EF24 and now
  • if you'd like your shipment to a different address (like family members or a friend)
  • if we can put two bathrobes in a single package (for example, if two supersponsors live in the same household)
  • if you'd like a size S/M bathrobe for people < 170 cm (we have about sixty of those)

If you do not contact us, we will default to a size XL/L bathrobe shipped to the address you provided at the time of registration either by DHL parcel if you are living within Germany or through your national mail carrier if you are living abroad.

Shipping will take place in calendar week 39/40, between the 24th of September and the 5th of October (likely in several waves because, well, I can't fit half a ton of bathrobes into my car and drive them to the post office at the same time...)

The deadline for any changes described above is
 September 15, 2018 02:00 UTC.
For contact, please use this address only: reg@eurofurence.org

Always state your registration number and badge name with any inquiry. If you have forgotten either of these, you will find them on your EF24 badge.

You may receive this information by e-mail as well, of course you only need to contact us once - we are just trying to ensure this information reaches every supersponsor before we send out the bathrobes.

Thank you for your cooperation!
[/list]
« Last Edit: 01.09.2018, 14:37:09 by Schakaline »
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up