Eurofurence Community > General Discussion

Question about registration and refound

(1/3) > >>

RedFoxy:
Hi!
I'm looking to fine a place in Estrel, as every year, but if I don't find it can I back my money? how many time have I to ask about it?

Dhary Montecore:
As you could see in the Terms and Conditions before you registered and at any time on the website: no, it is not refundable.

--- Quote ---
* Memberships (including sponsor packages) are not refundable, but transferable.
--- End quote ---

Everyone is given a 14 day period to pay the registration, which grants everyone the possibility to check their desired accommodation options before paying their registration.

Source: https://help.eurofurence.org/legal/terms

Loewi:

--- Quote from: RedFoxy on 20.01.2019, 19:49:36 ---Hi!
I'm looking to fine a place in Estrel, as every year, but if I don't find it can I back my money? how many time have I to ask about it?

--- End quote ---

already paid registrations are non-refundable according to our ToS.

But you have the possibility to transfer your registration to someone interested. In this case, just contact the registration team, they can tell you how to do it.

RedFoxy:
I know and every year I pay because I stay behind my computer ready to register to be sure to have a room, this year that was useless, and I don't get the room not for a my fault... btw if that's the policy, next year I'll pay my bill only when I'll receive remeinder mail

Loewi:

--- Quote from: RedFoxy on 20.01.2019, 20:19:07 ---I know and every year I pay because I stay behind my computer ready to register to be sure to have a room, this year that was useless, and I don't get the room not for a my fault... btw if that's the policy, next year I'll pay my bill only when I'll receive remeinder mail

--- End quote ---

That is okay for us, really. Of course we appreciate fast payments, but if you are unsure to attend because you only want it if you get a room in the main hotel, just wait with your payment.

Edit: oh, and paid registrations don't get you any advantages to get a room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version