Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First time at any FurCon  (Read 4422 times)

DarcyCookie

First time at any FurCon
« on: 12.02.2020, 07:24:37 »

Hi there, everyone/everyfurry/whoEverIsReadingThis !

I'm a .... Ok... it's hard to write about myself. Or even to pick in which order put things down. So will try to put a bit down, ignore the order of things as nothing is more important than the other.

• The basics: Born and living in Spain . Young at heart but 32 years old if we want to exact. Usually introvert and shy but worked that out through the years and now I'm somewhere in a middle ground. Male. I have no clue about speaking German so I have to fend myself with English most of the time when traveling outside Spain.

• The furry side: I been always playful, life sure have serious things, but always goes better with a few drops of 'silly'. So for years I didn't dig into the fandom but sure did many things that build up my fursona even if that one didn't have fur or shape at the time. I think a big part of the fursona is the personality and I been cooking that one for many years. I want to be fursuiter, and even I defend myself with scissors, needles and so on, I'm still working on my first suit. So don't know if it will be ready for the con, or reach with the quality I desire. One way, or another, I'm sure it's going to be fun to attend. And talking about the Con... it's my first furCon. And you know 'Go big or go home' I picked the biggest in Europe as my first one.

• Current task: Trying to make up my mind about what hotel to pick and how. Not sure if to try to find someone to share or what would be the best/safest option. I don't want to wait too much and end up with rooms only in  hotels really far from the Convention. So tips/advice quite welcome!

~~  Feel free ask anything and reply here or send me a PM if you prefer. I'm quite open and looking forward meeting people before the convention!  ~~

Auster

• Convention Security Operative
Re: First time at any FurCon
« Reply #1 on: 13.02.2020, 11:59:49 »

Hey there!

Welcome and good to see more spanish people is coming!

There’s a telegram group for spanish speakers attending to EF, that might you’d be interested in, if you are searching for hotel and travel advice.

If you would like to join us, send me a message, my telegram alias is @AusterAussie !

« Last Edit: 13.02.2020, 18:28:54 by Auster »
Pages: [1]   Go Up