Eurofurence Community > General Discussion

Pawpetshow Set Builders Weekend: Helpers Wanted!

<< < (2/2)

Dunkelpfote:
Hi there!

While I'm not much of an artist, I'd still be happy to help! So if you need a helping paw just tell what needs to be done and I'll do it! I'm usually at least passable with most kinds of tools :)

I'm living close by, so I won't need a sleeping place. If need be, I might be able to host someone for the night (it's a 40 minute drive), but I can't provide a sleeping-surface (bed/couch), so we'd need to organize an air mattress or something like that I'm afraid.

It would be my first time, so I might need to get my bearings at first but I'm a fast learner :)

Wolfsauge:
I would like to help, too :)

ScoutVanHowlen:
Hello!

In case you are still looking for more helpers, I’d like to join in, too.

Basically, I could just copy Dunkelpfote’s post: I have used most tools described above before and, while not being a professional craftsman, I think I could lend you a paw. I’m ready to learn what I don’t know yet and I pick up things rather quickly.
Accommodation would not be necessary for me, as I live nearby.

This would be my first time, too, so I’d be glad for a little assistance at the beginning.  :)

Dunkelpfote:
Hello everyone!

Got two quick questions as a first-timer: Is there a rough time when we should appear on Saturday so to not miss anything and is there anything we should bring besides our will to work?  :)

Thanks and see you Saturday!

Haku:
Hey,

Start will be around 10:00 with Breakfast and 11:00 with actual work. (both days, Saturday and Sunday).
Saturday has Catering at 18:00 and we will stay until around midnight.
Sunday has only Breakfast, no second food break, and will end at about 16:00-ish?
We will have enough water, coffee, and softdrinks on site.

Stuff that you can bring with you:

Working Gloves
Sunscreen lotion / a hat (depending on weather, because we will work inside and outside) / something to wear if it gets colder in the night
a mask for spraypainting / glueing (...these days everybody has some FFP 2^^)
Snacks & Drinks if you want to have anything else than the stuff we provide
a Multitool / knife can come in handy if you have one
Clothes / shoes that can get dirty and can even get a permanent paint stain...
if you bring equipment / tools mark them with your name, people tend to use them and everything gets mixed up quickly

Oh, and please bring a plate and cuttlery for breakfast / Catering if you can so we can reduce the usage of cardboard and plastic stuff (but we will have them on site as a backup for you)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version