Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possiblity of a Super Smash Bros: Brawl Tournament?  (Read 5509 times)

Vendace

This is something I've been wondering about...I remember how much fun we had last year during the Melee tournament. Has anyone put forward anything about it? I'd offer to do it myself, but my Wii is NTSC coded, so it won't work with the PAL projectors and TVs. That, and I don't have a transformer to plug it in to so that it doesn't blow up XD
« Last Edit: 19.07.2008, 00:15:28 by Vendace »

Spikester

Re: Possiblity of a Super Smash Bros: Brawl Tournament?
« Reply #1 on: 19.07.2008, 12:14:57 »

Most Europe base exchanges sell a PAL/NTSC converter for about 70 bucks :)...I haven't had reason to get one yet, though :)

I would be all for a Brawl or Melee tournament though :D

Vendace

« Reply #2 on: 22.07.2008, 08:10:30 »

Well, I went down there this weekend and they did have them, but how well do they work? Wouldn't it mess up the frame rate? But anyway, if there's enough interest. I'll probably pick one up and try to get the event set up ^_^

Though, I'm not sure how much time is left XD

Yeno

• An Empty Tome
« Reply #3 on: 23.07.2008, 22:33:39 »

Hello guys. Just a few days ago I became officially the event leader for the Smash Bros. Brawl tournament this year. =)

I'll be hosting it definitely, and I will use my own equipment, so you don't have to be afraid of nothing to happen. =)
Pages: [1]   Go Up