Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F.Zone taking pre-orders for Eurofurence. NO SHIPPING CHARGE!  (Read 8293 times)

TiGWolf

Good Day Everyone!

Jaeger Fuchs and I will be setting up in the dealers den this year and would like to offer the opportunity of NO SHIPPING or duty charges on orders going to Eurofurence!

We know it is expensive as all hell to ship items from the US to Europe. This is your chance to place an order and have it hand delivered by a fox at Eurofurence.  How do I take advantage of this unique offer?

It is very easy!  When you place your order on our site, simply change your shipping address (not billing address) State and Country to:

Eurofurence, Germany.

The system then will realize you will be attending Eurofurence and remove all shipping charges!  You then can pick up your orders at our table, or our after hours room party.

Hurry!  This offer expires August 15th 2008!!! 

We look forward to seeing everyone this year, and to have an awesome time at Eurofurence!

-TiGWolf & Jaeger Fuchs

http://www.fetishzone.net

« Last Edit: 10.07.2008, 22:56:52 by TiGWolf »

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator

Hi!

I hope you don't mind that I removed the dupe in the "General" Forum. I think it's much more on topic here :)
yours,

Cheetah

TiGWolf

Not at all... After I posted there I realized there was a specific dealers section...
Pages: [1]   Go Up