Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred  (Read 41866 times)

~7~CyanFOX~7~

Re: this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred
« Reply #45 on: 13.03.2007, 19:16:42 »

yAy more suiters <3

This'll be my first EF, I did FC this year as my first con, went on my own, all turned out okay, kept myself to myself, but did meet a few good people, you won't catch me at any of the dances/parties though, unless i'm literately dragged in :p

I'm pretty sure there will be one or two people i've met before there, but no idea if they'll remember me :p The last London Fur meet I went too was about this time last year! FC was my first time with my suit* in public, but went okay, felt good to have a tail all the time ;)

*okay, So I only had a head a tail for FC but hope to have more done by the time EF comes around, at least paws :p felt a bit silly with my mits jammed in my pockets :p

Fawks Beaumont

Re: this is going to be my 1st ef and im a little sacred
« Reply #46 on: 14.03.2007, 11:40:21 »

Woot! I agree.  I haven't been in my fursuit with other furs around, haven't had a good chance to go to a con yet, so this will be my first as well.  But, I love fursuiting, so I am sure you all will recoginize me more in suit then out of it by the end of the con. :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up