Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Your species, what is it, and why?  (Read 36161 times)

Super Swede

• The horse is watching you!
Your species, what is it, and why?
« on: 07.09.2008, 21:02:51 »

So, what spieces are you, and why have you choosen this specific spieces?

As for myself, I am a horsey, a paint horse to be exact :) and the reason is because I have always loved horses, it's the animal that lays closest to my heart and always will :D

so, tell me your stories :D
« Last Edit: 24.02.2009, 15:16:48 by Cheetah »
May the horse be with you!

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Re: Your spieces, what is it, and why?
« Reply #1 on: 07.09.2008, 21:17:43 »

So, what spieces are you, and why have you choosen this specific spieces?

As for myself, I am a horsey, a paint horse to be exact :) and the reason is because I have always loved horses, it's the animal that lays closest to my heart and always will :D

so, tell me your stories :D

Well, I like chili peppers a lot, but I think kurkuma is nice as well.....

(SCNR)
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!
« Reply #2 on: 07.09.2008, 21:41:52 »

I'm a tiger because i feel spiritually connected to them. And the wings and the tattoo are just extra things i added.
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #3 on: 07.09.2008, 22:30:20 »

I'm a dog. Always loved them, always will... except for some little anklebiters maybe.
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #4 on: 08.09.2008, 10:07:36 »

Red fox, to hit on all the hot vixens on FurryMUCK, of course!

Seriously, it felt appropriate at that time, and was retroactively confirmed the more I read about associated traits of those beasts. I specifically loved the old germanic notion of foxes being "partly helpful, partly demonic", which fits the bill nicely for me, so I had no "reason" to change species.

And well, they're cute as hell, too. Can't argue with that! ;)
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Warfang

« Reply #5 on: 12.09.2008, 18:35:42 »

Dire Wolf

Jack

• Drunken Wolf preparing for duty "Hick"
« Reply #6 on: 13.09.2008, 18:09:52 »

Since i was a pup I have always been i bit Animalistic, I love the moon and the light brings me happiness even in dark times. I am of course a Wolf, i guess I'm a European Grey wolf (Existed now :() since I'm British.

I believe my spirit is that of a wolf, and my personality and behavior also is very similar to a wolf, i have i high sense of hear and smell than most humans i know, (I h8 high pitch nose they hurt my ears! young ppl can hear but human adults loos that ability)
When i fight with my teeth and claws (have done since a pup), I Love to howl if its just for the joy of it, but also its fun to find out where other dogs and wolves are. It was awesome at EF to get a response from other howling wolves or K9s.

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!
« Reply #7 on: 13.09.2008, 21:27:04 »

Since i was a pup I have always been i bit Animalistic, I love the moon and the light brings me happiness even in dark times. I am of course a Wolf, i guess I'm a European Grey wolf (Existed now :() since I'm British.

I believe my spirit is that of a wolf, and my personality and behavior also is very similar to a wolf, i have i high sense of hear and smell than most humans i know, (I h8 high pitch nose they hurt my ears! young ppl can hear but human adults loos that ability)
When i fight with my teeth and claws (have done since a pup), I Love to howl if its just for the joy of it, but also its fun to find out where other dogs and wolves are. It was awesome at EF to get a response from other howling wolves or K9s.

Lucky you, xD. I never got a responce when i went "RAWR"
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #8 on: 13.09.2008, 22:08:35 »

RAWR!
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Recherei

« Reply #9 on: 14.09.2008, 18:18:33 »

RAWR!

You should have gone before you left the house.

Honey

« Reply #10 on: 26.09.2008, 23:32:46 »

Im servial things actually but mainly a husky and a cow. The reason? They both represent my personality from 2 different aspects that cant be united nor live without each other.

bastian

« Reply #11 on: 07.10.2008, 23:37:22 »

Saw you photo album on UKfursuiters.com, I especially like the one picture entitled "Wanna play catch". Very Cute!

bastian

« Reply #12 on: 08.10.2008, 21:25:03 »

I'm a tiger because i feel spiritually connected to them. And the wings and the tattoo are just extra things i added.

I know exactly what you mean. Starting when I was 10 as part of my birthday gift I would have my parents make a contribution to the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) Tiger Fund. My parents always asked me why and I could never give them an answer that made any sense. When I started working I kept the tradition alive and now but found a US organization that dedicates all resources for tiger preservation and defense. As I read the posts and view all the great videos on You Tube I see that the big cats seem to represent a large majority of all furries. I am starting to think that this is too common to be a random occurance, and I believe it to be more that just visual appeal, it is something deeper than that.

bastian

« Reply #13 on: 09.10.2008, 23:15:01 »

Hey, I just realized that we are supposed to introduce ourselves first. My mistake (I'm new to blogging). Instead of starting a new thread I will just do it here, it seems like an appropriate place.

First of all, I want to say that I am grateful that the forum is in English. I really enjoy talking to people from the EU and I know it's your multilingual efforts that make that possible. My sincere thanks to you all.  8)

I'm also new to this world of "furry". Like I mentioned before I always felt like there was something more to me that just me, and I have spent the last decade and a half trying to figure out what that was. I have always felt very closely related to the Siberian Tiger (I was also born under the year of the Tiger-Chinese Astrology-did not know this until recently), and when I played hockey in High School I always felt like he was there with me, helping me fight the battles on the ice. I can't really explain it beyond that, but I'm sure that a few know what I'm talking about. Now in my professional life I have chosen high profile jobs that continually test my resolve and character, and I have to admit it, but I still feel like he's there, keeping me from going over the edge or giving up.

To me the sprit of what is there is more important that the physical expression of it. However with all the fun I've seen on You Tube, I will admit that I am strongly considering that very option. I look forward to reading and watching more to help me take the right course of action. I also did my "furry code" using version 1.3. I hope that I did it correctly. 

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #14 on: 18.10.2008, 21:58:43 »

I am a wolf. It suited best for me, as i am really much of a loone. And i like the howling part. you can hear me howl around. :) yeah that makes the dogs barking.  But i can come along with cats too, they impress me if i see a cat in the eyes. So wild and yet so tamed. :)
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up