Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction: Sniff  (Read 12741 times)

Sniff

• Car chaser
Introduction: Sniff
« on: 11.10.2008, 14:58:08 »

Hi!

I am 26 years old. I am not new to Furry world an i know what it's all about. I registered to get more information about EF, cause i would like to come next year. I don't have a fursuit yet, but that may change.
I guess i could come without a fursuit too right? If i don't get one till next year. But i have two leashes and the most of furry stuff i can get.  Oh yeah i am a Wolf and i live near to Austria. (so i know German too) Did i forget anything? Just ask and i will tell you. I don't bite! ;)

Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!

K9Primate

Re: Introduction: Sniff
« Reply #1 on: 11.10.2008, 22:38:18 »

Hiya Sniff,

Welcome to the bunch, it is always nice to see some new people here.
Actually many furrys who come to EF don't have a fursuit (me being one of them), it's not as if that's mandatory or something.
Otherwise they would call it a fursuit convention, instead of a furry convention *grin*.
Now don't get me wrong, I love them cuddly critters, ;) just wanted to point out the small misconception.

Hooowl,
K9P.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #2 on: 12.10.2008, 01:02:54 »

Hii! Thanks for your reply! Nice to be around here. Yay! Jumps in the air! Yeah, that is cool! ! Yeah will see about how to get to EF and all the stuff. And if i can come around. :)

Howwlz back. :)
« Last Edit: 12.10.2008, 01:05:22 by Sniff »

bastian

« Reply #3 on: 20.10.2008, 20:41:51 »

Hi!

I am 26 years old. I am not new to Furry world an i know what it's all about. I registered to get more information about EF, cause i would like to come next year. I don't have a fursuit yet, but that may change.
I guess i could come without a fursuit too right? If i don't get one till next year. But i have two leashes and the most of furry stuff i can get.  Oh yeah i am a Wolf and i live near to Austria. (so i know German too) Did i forget anything? Just ask and i will tell you. I don't bite! ;)

Hi Again!

I hope you are able to attend and get a fursuit! I am making my duct-tape dummy this weekend and have a fursuiter looking over my proposal and should get an agreement shortly. I think I will have to wait until late December or early January before she can actually make it.

I have 514.000 kilometers (320,000 miles) with a partner airline of Lufthansa here in the States and am trying to see if my work schedule will allow me to attend EF as well. The benefits of having a job that makes you travel 80% of the time. Right now I'm concerned about how to get the fursuit to Frankfurt safely. I will have fly thru New York to get to Frankfurt and that is where it could be a problem. I figure I can pack the body and tail in carry-on, but the head and feet, forget it.

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #4 on: 20.10.2008, 21:18:09 »

Hi!

Would be nice if i get a fursuit, yes but currently there are not much fursuiters or even furries here, so i hope i make it to the EF. I hope she will do a good job and maybe you can send me some pics.

Maybe if you call the airport, they will allow it. I don't know how it is with plains and fursuits but many come from the UK and i guess some fly over too and bring their fursuits. (Maybe someone from the UK could tell how the airport regulations are) And well you can still come without a fursuit if you make it.

I might come too, but still not 100% certain and will tell you later, if i got all things clear. ;)

bastian

« Reply #5 on: 20.10.2008, 21:48:41 »

Hi!

Would be nice if i get a fursuit, yes but currently there are not much fursuiters or even furries here, so i hope i make it to the EF. I hope she will do a good job and maybe you can send me some pics.

Maybe if you call the airport, they will allow it. I don't know how it is with plains and fursuits but many come from the UK and i guess some fly over too and bring their fursuits. (Maybe someone from the UK could tell how the airport regulations are) And well you can still come without a fursuit if you make it.

I might come too, but still not 100% certain and will tell you later, if i got all things clear. ;)

Sounds good, I will look into that. If I get the suit and get permission to go on vacation, I am definately going to bring him. I wouldn't want to miss out on any of the fun and if I'm going half way around the world, I want it to count! :)

I am in the same position and will keep you posted as well!

Purrrr,
B

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #6 on: 20.10.2008, 22:09:06 »

If you make it it will surely count, that is quite a distance, but well luckily we have planes to shorten it. I hope you get it settled and well maybe we meet on the EF. I don't want to miss the fun either, i just hope i
make it.

bastian

« Reply #7 on: 19.11.2008, 04:02:40 »

If you make it it will surely count, that is quite a distance, but well luckily we have planes to shorten it. I hope you get it settled and well maybe we meet on the EF. I don't want to miss the fun either, i just hope i
make it.

Hey Sniff,

How ya been? My fursuit is now under construction. I though you might want to see the fursuiters livejournal update. Also, please let me know if you have any feedback that I can pass along to her! Thanks!

Can't wait to meet in August!

http://community.livejournal.com/fursuit/2844005.html?view=32474213

Regards,
B

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #8 on: 20.11.2008, 20:02:33 »

That looks very nice Bastian! Yeah i am already saving up for August!

Very nice tiger, you have there. 

Super Swede

• The horse is watching you!
« Reply #9 on: 26.11.2008, 23:38:26 »

Hello there Sniff!

May this humble stallion welcome you to this little community :-)
May the horse be with you!

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #10 on: 28.11.2008, 14:03:05 »

Hello there Sniff!

May this humble stallion welcome you to this little community :-)

Thank you! I am happy to be here. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up