Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How big is EuroFurence?  (Read 5402 times)

Fjällis

How big is EuroFurence?
« on: 09.12.2008, 19:43:20 »

I started to think tonight.. I would really like to meet furrys from outside Europe! Like furrys from the US and Canada.:) You see them everywhere all over the net..

Is people from that far away going to EuroFurence? Can I hope to meet some of them there?

How big is EF? How manny visitors are you counting on greeting 2009? Is there any list with people who are going, and what nationality they are?:)

*mraaou*

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
Re: How big is EuroFurence?
« Reply #1 on: 09.12.2008, 21:32:38 »

Is people from that far away going to EuroFurence? Can I hope to meet some of them there?

You can meet people from all over the world, see this posting by Cheetah for the list of countries EF14 attendees originate from.

How big is EF? How manny visitors are you counting on greeting 2009? Is there any list with people who are going, and what nationality they are?:)

Last Eurofurence had approximately 780 attendees, I'd expect the same amount or more for 2009. For privacy reasons there are no public lists of the persons attending. You can find more interesting information about previous EFs at Wikifur, by the way.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion
Pages: [1]   Go Up