Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What? no artists here o.o?  (Read 40631 times)

~7~CyanFOX~7~

Re: What? no artists here o.o?
« Reply #15 on: 03.03.2007, 12:05:24 »

I'm a hobbyist B&W Photographer / Film Developer., and If I can get my "stuff" all In order I'll be bringing my whole set with me ( It's a travling set so I can bring it where ever I go, and I only bring the bare minimum )... I use Chemical Developer., I use a Water STOP process ( I know how to Acid Stop but The Less Chemicals I have to bring, the better :3 )., and I use Chemical Fixer  ( I don't bring Flo or Wetting Solutions just because x.x I don't want to have to bring that many chemicals x.x )

I'm a big fan of the Older Minolta Series ( Before Konika Ruined them ;_; ) I've got a few Minolta XE-7 's and some X-370 's  I like the XE-7 because of it's "double exposure" feature and the way it does its "self timer" also the light metre is very nifty :3  But it's VERY HEAVY! x.x

Digital is fine but I so miss being able to actually control the F and Focus on the left paw and the Shutter Speed and Exposure on the right paw >.>

BUT WAIT! you say., How Will we get Prints?

Easy! I have a Film Scanner :3

thewingedshadow

« Reply #16 on: 04.03.2007, 15:32:35 »

Well I am. :D
This is one of the reasons I want to attend the con - I want people to see my art in person. ^^

EosFoxx

• Stage Secretary
  • Stage Team
    • Homepage of EosFoxx
« Reply #17 on: 05.03.2007, 23:29:34 »

i do not see me as an artist but as someone who draws some furry stuff
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eosfoxx/

Hopefully will be there and showing my art like the last two years :)

yerfs!
Eos

~7~CyanFOX~7~

« Reply #18 on: 06.03.2007, 22:46:37 »

stop being humble! your art is exquisite and magnificent! you are very talented and glorious :3

i do not see me as an artist but as someone who draws some furry stuff
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eosfoxx/

Hopefully will be there and showing my art like the last two years :)

yerfs!
Eos

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #19 on: 11.03.2007, 01:37:28 »

EosFoxx Very good work.
Yeah I light my own farts and your point is?

Crocuta

« Reply #20 on: 13.03.2007, 12:15:17 »

I'm an artist too and will bring my and my mate artworks in the Art Show. I don't nowadays draw yiffy art but I might bring few bit older nayghty pictures.

Blue_Panther

• 2nd Art Show Director
  • Art Show
  • Bouncy Pheline
    • Blue Spaces
« Reply #21 on: 13.03.2007, 12:22:46 »

I'm an artist too and will bring my and my mate artworks in the Art Show. I don't nowadays draw yiffy art but I might bring few bit older nayghty pictures.

I am really looking forward to your stuff Crocuta, I liked your selection last year very very much!

TbW

Oh, and I need to get round to that Picture of yours :D
«The trouble with quotes taken from the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine.»

Abraham Lincoln

whitewulfe

« Reply #22 on: 14.03.2007, 21:09:01 »

Digital is fine but I so miss being able to actually control the F and Focus on the left paw and the Shutter Speed and Exposure on the right paw >.>

Try being a southpaw... We make the weirdest looks when we look at cameras, be it film or digital.  If I've my 400D/RebelXTi by then, I'm soo bringing it with me, my ancient Panasonic LC33 died on me recently (and an LG LG240 just doesn't cut it for pictures).
« Last Edit: 14.03.2007, 21:10:55 by whitewulfe »

~7~CyanFOX~7~

« Reply #23 on: 14.03.2007, 21:24:07 »

left handed pplz think with their right minds har har har x.x my mother is "south paw"

and i lurves manual cameras :3

Try being a southpaw... We make the weirdest looks when we look at cameras, be it film or digital.  If I've my 400D/RebelXTi by then, I'm soo bringing it with me, my ancient Panasonic LC33 died on me recently (and an LG LG240 just doesn't cut it for pictures).

whitewulfe

« Reply #24 on: 14.03.2007, 21:38:25 »

left handed pplz think with their right minds har har har x.x my mother is "south paw"

and i lurves manual cameras :3

400D/Digital Rebel XTi is full manual... ~_^  So's the 30D (european designation unknown), which just got a price drop out here, yay! ^_^  Now to just come up with 15 goldbacks so I can get the XTi...  I'd contemplate film, however film doesn't quite handle the rigors of automotove photography as well (aka I can't load fast enough), and the 7N is about the same price as the Digital Rebel XTi - actually, I take that back, the 7N body only is $400 atm, compared to $850 for the 400D body....  And eh, there's a minute inbetween cars at rally events. ^_^

Crocuta

« Reply #25 on: 21.03.2007, 00:56:44 »

I am really looking forward to your stuff Crocuta, I liked your selection last year very very much!

TbW

Oh, and I need to get round to that Picture of yours :D

Thank you! I'm very interested to see your artworks too.

..and no hurry with that pic. ;D

Illys

Heeere's kitty!
« Reply #26 on: 22.03.2007, 02:09:05 »

I draw, yes I do!
Hmm.. been doing furry/cartoon art since 1992, and I started with Sonic the hedgehog. From there I practiced humans, and I got introduced to the furry world around 1994. I have several rather full sketchbooks, and I really wanna have a table at Eurofur, after being at Furry Weekend Atlanta in February. It was kind of daunting to think of having to draw on the spot, but after doing some trades, I was having fun!

Anyone else thinking of having a table?
I wanna hear what one has to do for a spot at a table. ;)
Mainly I'd prolly do badges, sketches, inks and the likes.. I'm trying to compile a few pieces that would do well as prints.

Hmm.. Linkage to a few of my pieces..

Digital coloring:
Myita
Chal

Hand painting:
Furry Music Archive
Illys and Voyager

Ink:
Shizuka and Tomiko
Chal Lineart

Pencil:
Transformation

Colored Pencil:
Foxes-Sleep
Sorai

Ehhh.. Was that a little too much?
Nice to meet peoples!

Colifox/Rizzorat

• Rat face!
    • Colifox's FA account
« Reply #27 on: 07.06.2007, 22:50:57 »

I am an artist that will be attending EF but will not be selling work or have a table.  I do not feel confident enough to merit running such a stall.

My stuff can be found by following my web link

www.colifox.com
'Forgive me for not jumping for joy - bad back you know ~Scar, The Lion King'

greskil

« Reply #28 on: 18.08.2007, 01:24:02 »

Hi there, i love drawing, even if its not amazing quality stuff, its enjoyable to do. Ill try and bring some drawings/ art with me to EF and anyone whose interested can look and give tips and such, as they say, practice makes purrfect hehe.

Cant wait to see you guys there

Inuki

« Reply #29 on: 28.08.2007, 14:37:59 »

I think there a lot artist just like skifi says we are all busy and shy xD

so far most of the older artist from last year are there like gideon and ultraviolett and others.

I will be there with my friends mostly artists too :3

Skifi (hopefully he draws so I share my place with him or he just sits there)
Dktorzi(has a own table to sell his art)
Azures (very good artist check FA )
KaranByomd (mostly unknow sadly but last year EF gave him confidence so he will draw too :3 )

EF has a lot more artists this year I guess I wish dark natasha would come again too^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up