Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration Canceled....  (Read 5700 times)

Lions_

Registration Canceled....
« on: 12.02.2007, 10:14:11 »

me (Lions_   Nr: 128) and JhJ  (133)  have recieved an "Your registration has been canceled"
I got that email two days after i paid. The same day i got an email with the confirmation that they recieved the payment and that the registration is now completed.

JhJ got that confirmation-Mail 3 days after he paid  and today he recieved an mail that his registration is canceled.

this is quite confusing.
Is this a bug or just  "bad luck" (unlucky 13) ?

anyone else had such problems ?

@cheetah: aeh...help ????

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Registration Canceled....
« Reply #1 on: 12.02.2007, 10:31:07 »

me (Lions_   Nr: 128) and JhJ  (133)  have recieved an "Your registration has been canceled"
I got that email two days after i paid. The same day i got an email with the confirmation that they recieved the payment and that the registration is now completed.

JhJ got that confirmation-Mail 3 days after he paid  and today he recieved an mail that his registration is canceled.

this is quite confusing.
Is this a bug or just  "bad luck" (unlucky 13) ?

anyone else had such problems ?

Please, everyone, DO NOT POST PAYMENT ISSUES PUBLICALLY. Instead, please  write to "payment@eurofurence.org", and our staff will help you sort things out discreetly.

Now, to your case, Lions, It's very well possible that your payment arrived here after we had already cancelled your registrations, so you might have received BOTH mails. The good news is, that there obviously was still a free bed for you, and your registration has been reactivated.

It's easy to avoid confusion like this: Pay before the deadline, and not one week AFTER the deadline.
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1]   Go Up