Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taxi and bus information  (Read 9344 times)

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
Taxi and bus information
« on: 05.03.2009, 10:37:26 »

I just wanted to ask if its still possible to rent a buss for bigger group as I heard there might not be shuttle service, would this mean we cant rent a buss from the company?

We are planing to get a furry buss from frankfurt main to hotel with aprox 25+ peeps in it.
« Last Edit: 05.03.2009, 15:30:24 by Cheetah »
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Taxi and buss information
« Reply #1 on: 05.03.2009, 10:41:42 »

Since it's your private business, you are free to hire whoever you want to get from A to B.
yours,

Cheetah

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 05.03.2009, 10:50:59 »

Since it's your private business, you are free to hire whoever you want to get from A to B.

Okay, it just popped me this question cause last year we used the taxicompany to help us with the bus  ::)
I dont have any other taxi/bus company in germany or even know if they know english  :-\

K,then I'm just gonna contact them and ask for it or if they cant handle it this year maybe they can point us to a one who can help.
The name 'leopard' may derive from an old notion that leopards were the result of crosses between lions (leo) and panthers (pard).

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #3 on: 05.03.2009, 10:58:15 »

The "no shuttle service" announcement was referring to the shuttle between the Golden Tulip and the Ringburg Hotel, not necessarily the shuttle deals between the airports and Suhl.

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 05.03.2009, 11:02:20 »

The "no shuttle service" announcement was referring to the shuttle between the Golden Tulip and the Ringburg Hotel, not necessarily the shuttle deals between the airports and Suhl.

Okay, thanks for clearing n_n

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
« Reply #5 on: 05.03.2009, 11:06:44 »

Exactly.

*pats Kisu*

The taxi company is still there for taxi/bus from Frankfurt or the other airport to consite + consite to town.
And it is also usable between hotels, just without a specific contract with EF, so it is like any taxi you would take.

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: 05.03.2009, 11:25:10 »

Exactly.

*pats Kisu*

The taxi company is still there for taxi/bus from Frankfurt or the other airport to consite + consite to town.
And it is also usable between hotels, just without a specific contract with EF, so it is like any taxi you would take.

Nice skie, btw I'm calling the company this week for more info and I'll be making a name list later on for the peeps who want in so stay tuned ^^

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
« Reply #7 on: 05.03.2009, 11:44:16 »

Please give us a bit more time, we will post new taxi/bus informations for the transfer airport/consite and/or back soon.

Kisu

• Mr Panther
    • Homepage
« Reply #8 on: 05.03.2009, 12:10:47 »

Please give us a bit more time, we will post new taxi/bus informations for the transfer airport/consite and/or back soon.

Okay, will do that.

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #9 on: 05.03.2009, 15:03:47 »

Just for the record: The taxi company we had trouble with last year is named "Taxi Sauerbrey". Just so you know.

However, when I left the consite last year, the Ringberg handed me a business card of the company they were going to do business with in the future, maybe they can offer anyone a good deal.
They claim to do all kinds of transfers, explicitly including airport shuttling, longer distances and (small) bus transports:

Taxi Zimmermann
Phone: +49 3681 - 30 66 60
Mobile: +49 172 - 3 62 50 39
Friedrich-Wolf-Str. 9
98527 Suhl

However, THIS IS NOTHING OFFICIAL, and has NOTHING to do with a possible shuttle service between the EF hotels! This is just a private "recommendation" for anyone who might need a ride, maybe from an airport.

Hope to help,
  Gyro
« Last Edit: 05.03.2009, 15:05:41 by Gyroplast »
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

aatheus

Re: Taxi and bus information
« Reply #10 on: 29.03.2009, 10:45:55 »

I only had a minor problem with Taxi Sauerbrey last year. I only ever saw two drivers - an older man, and a younger woman. The man charged my EUR 13,5 instead of the EUR 10 con rate. The woman give my room mate and I a free ride down the hill into town. Odd.

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Re: Taxi and bus information
« Reply #11 on: 29.03.2009, 21:39:36 »

I only had a minor problem with Taxi Sauerbrey last year. I only ever saw two drivers - an older man, and a younger woman. The man charged my EUR 13,5 instead of the EUR 10 con rate. The woman give my room mate and I a free ride down the hill into town. Odd.

She was nice. Don't know the other driver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up