Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Reactions of non-furry hotel guests  (Read 40768 times)

vegivamp

Re: .
« Reply #15 on: 08.02.2007, 12:38:32 »

would you care to explain?
Like what are furries, and in which way you are none, or are not the same then the others?

*purrrr*

- I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.
- NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

(just as a check, how many of you know where this comes from *without googling*)

I'm not a furry, as in I'm not a member of the furry fandom beyond enjoying the likes of Hoodwinked and stuff. I'm being half-dragged here by the boi, or so I tend to tell people. Actually, I was already familiar with the general idea and stuff, and we already talked about coming together way before we were even thinking of being an item. I'm just a curious eejit, 's all  ;D

I am furry, as in I need to get the wax out occasionally :-p

Anything else you would like to know about this strange creature that threatens to invade your realm ?

vegivamp

Oh, and as such, my avatar isn't my fursona, but more of an occupational hazard :-)

KennoFox

Just stare at them and say. Yes I'm wearing a tail, what ya going to do

Tungro

• Otters Everywhere!
    • The Otterholt

Just stare at them and say. Yes I'm wearing a tail, what ya going to do

Not a terribly good idea saying that! You'd be inviting a fight!

What about "Yees, do you like my tail? It's SOOO fashionable, you know. Everyone in the hotel is wearing one!"
--
Head of Registration for ConFuzzled
(though my opinions are my own!)

K9Primate

I don't think it's necessary to worry about other non-furry guests at the hotel, I assume they'd be quite amused one way or the other. ;D
However if one of them has a problem with the situation, than that's exactly what it is, their problem.
But indeed it's not a good idea to unnecessary and or purposely try and provoke people.
Come to think of it, I could be mistaken for a non-furry cause I hardly got telltail signs. :D
« Last Edit: 11.02.2007, 16:31:18 by K9Primate »
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

Lions_

we might just need that penguin  "Private"  from Madagaskar, waving at those non-furries and say, "you havnt seen ANYTHING"

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider

we might just need that penguin  "Private"  from Madagaskar, waving at those non-furries and say, "you havnt seen ANYTHING"

That would be an idea.
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Kamen

penguin? waving? here! here! pick me! pick me!

*g*

oke... there were two (somekind of "known") non-furries on EF 11 and 12 ;) me and shaevairc.
the first time we went there only to see heather! the furry-world was a total unknown world for us. but we liked it there, so we came back in 2006 to see heather AND the furries  ;D

this year I cannot come, because I'm pregnant and will get a penguin-baby-boy *bouncebounce*

okay, back to topic. shae and I call ourselves "furry-go-between". we explain the "furry-world" to non-furries and act like a connection between the different people ^^

I like furries, but I'm no furry, I'm a penguin! ;)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle

Do we still have the FIA Flashy-thingy from the Eurofurence with the cows?

*purrrr*

somewolf

Do we still have the FIA Flashy-thingy from the Eurofurence with the cows?

i'm not sure if this would work on non-furries  .. besides the batteries were empty   *giggles wildly*

oh oh ...yes yes:
cows? fia?  railroadstation?

back on topic:  no worries about the few other guests, you won't even notice them

*wag*
just
somewolf

whitewulfe

Would Kiwalski be there making sushi?

vegivamp

*opens one eye* Did someone mention sushi ?

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider

Yes. There was one mentioning it. Finding Nemo? Found him! He was tasty.

FIA? The FIA does not exist!

Flashy-thingy? Some sort of Neuralisator like the one in MIB?
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

whitewulfe

*opens one eye* Did someone mention sushi ?

*waves his floofy tail*  Nobody mentioned sushi.  Nobody whatsoever....

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com

There will be enough people in black suits with dark sunglasses available who will say, "Animals?  What animals?  You see no animals here.  Go back to your rooms and do not speak of this again."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up