Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lead Guitarist  (Read 11903 times)

DaRaccoon

Lead Guitarist
« on: 22.01.2008, 16:04:28 »

I am a raccoon who plays guitar! :D I've the RG350DX, soon to have Dimarzio pickups added. I might bring it depending on what fuss I need to go through.

anyone else play lead guitar?
« Last Edit: 23.01.2008, 13:01:19 by DanRaccoon »

That Husky

Re: Lead Guitarist
« Reply #1 on: 23.01.2008, 20:30:40 »

I don't. Never tried it though, Maybe if its possible we can hear some of your music.

;D

Runo

• Pawpet Show
  • Manul (Pallas' Cat)
« Reply #2 on: 25.01.2008, 01:53:08 »

Hmm... isn't a lead guitar slightly on the heavy side? And since lead's very soft (right word?), sustain's not that good either, I suppose. I like my guitars and basses made of wood, or perhaps carbon fibre or the like...

;D

Jojo
Elämä on epävarmaa - syö jälkiruoka ensin!

LJ | Twitter | dA | FA | My Suits

KennoFox

« Reply #3 on: 02.02.2008, 15:55:15 »

Dan, KryoMouse had the problem last year, tried to bring his bass on a flight and they denied him so he had to leave it at the airport

Hazul

« Reply #4 on: 25.08.2008, 15:16:53 »

xD What? No he didn't. We had one peice of handluggage each, and a large bag of clothes between us. That's all that was brought, and it all got checked in. There was no bass :S

But yeah, it probably would be a bitch flying it over, airlines are arsey about stuff >.<

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #5 on: 25.08.2008, 16:08:37 »

Hmm... isn't a lead guitar slightly on the heavy side? And since lead's very soft (right word?), sustain's not that good either, I suppose. I like my guitars and basses made of wood, or perhaps carbon fibre or the like...

;D

Jojo

I know of a guy having sand-cut his guitar out of a massive block of granite - the "heavy" argument doesn't count ^^
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

KryoMouse

« Reply #6 on: 01.09.2008, 21:48:37 »

Dan, KryoMouse had the problem last year, tried to bring his bass on a flight and they denied him so he had to leave it at the airport

That was on my flight back from Holland. o.o

I was going to bring it, asked the airline beforehand and they were like "LOLWUT".

It doesn't matter, next year we're driving!

koakako

« Reply #7 on: 13.01.2009, 04:19:43 »

I know of a guy having sand-cut his guitar out of a massive block of granite - the "heavy" argument doesn't count ^^

Yes it's heavy, but stone would have stiffness and vibration resonance.  Lead would not, and would absorb vibration rather than resonate.

I could see a stone guiltar working... ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up