Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: EF15 Dealer Setup Plan  (Read 31693 times)

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
EF15 Dealer Setup Plan
« on: 05.08.2009, 01:06:47 »

Hello everyone!

Now that the Dealers' Den registration deadline has passed, I could finalize a first version of the seating plan. You'll find the plan attached to this posting.

Before you swamp me with emails or postings, please consider the following:
The main purpose of this plan is to make sure that the data you already sent to me has been correctly incorporated. While I could manage to incorporate nearly all of your wishes so far, there's only very little wiggle room left, and changes to this plan will have to be well reasoned.

Even though you may notice that two tables are seemingly free in the Bazaar, they're really not. The Dealers' Dens and the Bazaar are booked out now, anyone else wanting a table will be put on the waiting list.

Well then, if you think there is a serious issue with these plans that need to be sorted out, feel free to contact me at dealers@eurofurence.org and I'll see what I can do!

Laters,
  Gyro

EDIT: New plan attached (v2) with one of the reserved places in the Bazaar filled.
EDIT: New plan attached (v3) with the small Den removed and table numbers sequentialized. Some people repositioned.
EDIT: New plan attached (v4), now including placement for tattoo-charity event. Henrieke/DividedWolf now sharing a table, and swapped their place with Kotenok's to put DividedWolf next to the charity table where she'll be needed.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 16.08.2009, 10:32:01 by Gyroplast »
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Cookie

Re: EF15 Dealer Setup Plan
« Reply #1 on: 05.08.2009, 21:58:28 »

Perfect as far as i'm concerned!!!

*bows down*
"He's nice your uh ... uh.. squirrel?" said a guy talking about my ... ferret !

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #2 on: 06.08.2009, 11:56:21 »

Hi again!

Tabula rasa: The second Dealers' Den room, Brandenburg, is no more.
Nobody really was all too happy sitting in there, as access is severely limited by the fursuit photoshooting queue in front of the room, as well as the bad reception last year.

Although this year there's an actual budget for decoration and promotion and a full, illustrated page in the conbook about the Dealers' Den areas, the number of applications allows us to add the dealers from the second den to the Bazaar area, thus avoiding any trouble with the second den altogether, and maybe use the room for some of our dear orga members.

Currently I don't have the sources at hand, but an updated plan will follow shortly today!
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

PlushFox

• · Yërf! ·
« Reply #3 on: 06.08.2009, 13:26:43 »

If you don't need it anymore, I could sell my plushies in there. And I have the capabilities to fill the entire room with fluff. And it will be no problem if some of the orga members will be lying between them ;D
« Last Edit: 06.08.2009, 13:28:50 by PlushFox »
· may the fluff be with you! ·

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #4 on: 06.08.2009, 13:44:40 »

We're currently discussing possible uses for this room internally. If nobody claims it, it'll likely become a general storage area for all artists in the bazaar, not just one. :)

PlushFox

• · Yërf! ·
« Reply #5 on: 06.08.2009, 13:58:35 »

That's a good idea. So we can store all the artist in that room until we need them again and don't have to carry them all the way to our hotel rooms ;D

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #6 on: 06.08.2009, 14:01:49 »

Hi everybody!

The new plan is attached to the original post, it's the "Den Overview 3". If your name is printed in bold letters in the list on page 2, something has changed for you.
Otherwise only the table number has been modified, but not your actual position in the bazaar.
Nevertheless it'd be a good idea to review the list and make sure there's no serious issue suddenly manifesting for you!

Laters,
  Gyro

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #7 on: 06.08.2009, 14:02:58 »

That's a good idea. So we can store all the artist in that room until we need them again and don't have to carry them all the way to our hotel rooms ;D

I CURSE YOU, AMBIGUOUS GRAMMAR!  :P

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #8 on: 06.08.2009, 18:37:50 »

:)

WAY happier with this. :D

I vote for the artist storage room!
« Last Edit: 06.08.2009, 18:51:05 by Alpha_Ki »

BHO

« Reply #9 on: 06.08.2009, 19:00:58 »

I second that. This looks wayyy better. Good job.

And with the storage room option the little den would be helpful to a big group of people... namely everybody in the Alley. *g* It would be really neat to have the chance to lock stuff over night without much hassle of carrying stuff up and down the stairs and all. :)

And the bar tender says to Renee Descartes, "Another beer?" And Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #10 on: 06.08.2009, 19:03:19 »

@ BHO: Eben. ;)

PlushFox

• · Yërf! ·
« Reply #11 on: 06.08.2009, 19:34:29 »

Table#1 and #2... Isn't that right in front of the emergency exit?

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #12 on: 06.08.2009, 20:23:32 »

Possible. If there is, we'll put those two tables right in front of the door to Brandenburg instead. No worries.

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #13 on: 06.08.2009, 23:22:53 »

Possible. If there is, we'll put those two tables right in front of the door to Brandenburg instead. No worries.

There is an exit there, but I think it's just a normal exit and isn't alarmed, because we were using that door during the Suhlvester Party last year.  But, I don't know the German laws about blocking off exits.

PlushFox

• · Yërf! ·
« Reply #14 on: 07.08.2009, 09:34:11 »

The location is perfect. When the weather is nice, I ca open the door and sit in the sun while selling my plushies ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up