Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: · Plüti will fluff you! ··· Plushie Sale and Workshop ·  (Read 5405 times)

PlushFox

• · Yërf! ·

Yërf!

I'm glad to tell you that Plüti will sell plushies again this year. And like last year they will bring some special animals they created exclusively for the EF. There will also be a workshop where you can make your own Plüti animal.

For those who don't know Plüti(which really is a great mistake): Plüti is one of the best plushie-makers ever. Their animals are specially designed for cuddling, and they are extremely cute and fluffy. They have special eyes you only will find on Plüti animals.
Plüti offers each animal in each size or colour, and they take orders for custom made animals too. No order will be too strange or complicated for them, if you can afford it. You even can send them your own sample of plush-fur and they will build an animal out of it.

The plushie sale will take place at one of the shops in the upper lobby.

· Pics and german version ·

And if you need even more plush, visit my plushie sale at the dealers den downstairs.

· may the fluff be with you! ·

Sniff

• Car chaser

Hey you have nice plushies! Great work! Hugz
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!

Tambako

• Did you get your hug today?
    • Tambako's Den

Hey, I wonder how difficult it would be for them to make a jaguar plushie. The challenge is to get the right rosette pattern, quite realistic and not looking like a leopard.

Selroth

I'm also eventually looking to have a plushie made.  Once I get my savings account together again and maybe a few months later that is. 

BD

• BD's website

Which ones did they make specifically for EF? I bought the large polarbear which was in the hotel shop and it's wonderful, truly snuggly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up